More new GOF photos

Persnickety

Hpana have some new photos up from the French version of Premiere magazine, including one of Harry during one of the tasks!

couvert_premiere.jpg

photohp4_1.jpg

photohp4_3.jpg

photohp4_5.jpg

photohp4_6.jpg

There was also an article but as my french is a bit rusty i'll give you the tidbit from TLC.

"The article has a set report visit to Leavesden studios, and that the costume designer Jany Termine is among those interviewed. Maelle writes that in terms of the characters clothing "Rita Skeeter is of course an executive woman of the eighties (one of her jacket has a dragon-tail). Draco is very smart, Prada-like. The Beauxbatons girls are subtly sexy, wearing thirties clothing."

Simone

p.s. just found some more.......

photohp4_2.jpg

I wonder what is with the Doctor Who length scarfs?

photohp4_4.jpg

Edited by Persnickety

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been busy with university, I have **thinks** about 11 projects which are due in starting at the end of April :D

Currently in Canada and attempting to do work on a few websites as well as homework but not going too well :D

they haven't even bothered to change Dan's eyes to green?!

This has been bothering me for ages - makes me think that the colour of his eyes can't be all that important in future books as surely JK would have made sure they gave him contacts.....not like it is a major thing to do!

Why no?

ummmmm yeah, why no?

photohp4_5.jpg

NONONONONONONONONO.

Just NO.

I have to say NO NO NO to this picture too but only partly for your reason...but mine has to come from the fact (and I know he's as close as they were gonna get) but I don't like Michael Gambon...Ive tried to like him but he just doesn't deliver the part like Richard did and it upsets me. I actually walked out of POA wanting my money back until I watched it again for just a film and it is a good film. its all the buts that go along with it I have problems 100% enjoying it. They can't keep to the books 100% and I understand that but oh gezz that was my fave book and I felt cheated in a big way

(I'm new to posting in this section of the forums so "HI" just wanted to add my thoughts)

Edited by Aragorns_Princess

Hey Hermione's hair looks more Hermione like again (I hated her PoA hair with a *vengance*)

In fact all their hair looks pretty cool!

And Rita Skeeter looks amazing!

Hmmm....maybe this movie will not do a non-canon war dance on all my expectations as the previous one did...

Then again....still reserving judgement on Fleur...