CREW E-MAILS HAVE GONE OUT!

showmasters

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
whooot only two weeks to go. This time......in two weeks time we'll all be at the crew party!!! if I'm correct in thinking that a)there is a crew party and :unsure: its on sunday night!! haha

You are correct indeed :blink:

U make the assumption we're gonna be crew tho! WHERE'S THE EMAILS HMMM?!?! :lol:

*Rips out hair in frustration*

Crumbs, I've run out of hair!

:lol:

*Buys wig, continues to tear hair out*

Please can we have an update SM!

Paul

*Rips out hair in frustration*

Crumbs, I've run out of hair!

*Buys wig, continues to tear hair out*

Please can we have an update SM!

Paul

Chewing on your desk is the next move. After your nails have been chewed away and ya hair pulled out.

Nice idea for the wig.

• Moderators
I bet they've replaced us all with those Tardis dudes, because of all this Dr Who stuff. I have a vacuum cleaner with more game than those :unsure:

You know the Tardis is the thing he travels round in, right? :D

whooot only two weeks to go. This time......in two weeks time we'll all be at the crew party!!! if I'm correct in thinking that a)there is a crew party and :unsure: its on sunday night!! haha

You are correct indeed :D

U make the assumption we're gonna be crew tho! WHERE'S THE EMAILS HMMM?!?! :o

I like to think positively....oh god now I'm worried.......ah you're horrible....what if i'm not crew?

whoot I'm going to Thorpe Park on Saturday!! yahoo!!

I bet they've replaced us all with those Tardis dudes, because of all this Dr Who stuff. I have a vacuum cleaner with more game than those  :unsure:

You know the Tardis is the thing he travels round in, right? :D

I do, actually :o

So strictly speaking, they're miles more efficient than we are, cos they can take the guests to the talks and stuff.

We're redundant. :D

• Moderators

I can go from stupidly hyper and suffering from lack of sleep to F*CK OFF DON'T SAY A WORD TO ME, DON'T TALK UNLESS I GIVE YOU PERMISSION, GO GET ME SOME TEA AND LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE THANK YOU .. depends what mood I'm in :angry:

I can go from stupidly hyper and suffering from lack of sleep to F*CK OFF DON'T SAY A WORD TO ME, DON'T TALK UNLESS I GIVE YOU PERMISSION, GO GET ME SOME TEA AND LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE THANK YOU .. depends what mood I'm in :lol:

A pit boss in training... :lol:

Paul

I can go from stupidly hyper and suffering from lack of sleep to F*CK OFF DON'T SAY A WORD TO ME, DON'T TALK UNLESS I GIVE YOU PERMISSION, GO GET ME SOME TEA AND LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE THANK YOU .. depends what mood I'm in :lol:

You wouldn't say that to me, would you? :(

I'll bring Pringles... :lol: