Who Are Best Supportings Characters In Stargate

Neffy86

Ok we all know that Jack, Daniel, Teal'C and Sam rule, but lets have a good discussion on those who have appeared for only a few eps or for just a series..... Be interesting to find out which characters caught your eye, and I mean for their acting abilities too not just for their looks, however I mst admit there have been some damn fine looking supporting actors over the last 8 years or so....

So the thread is... state name of character and actor, and why they appeal to you (what made them stand out to you)and maybe a bit about their character. Should be very interesting I hope :D

Have fun

love

Neffy86 :lol:

Naughty Nirrti - aka Jaqueline Samuda - Nice choice and a very nice lady met her at a con cocktail party (wicked sense of fun) and had loads of fun comparing the male guests buttocks LOL she is so cool, very genuine lady...

Neffy86

(Elly/Dragon)

my first thoughts go to the s6 episode "THE OTHER GUYS" :P

espesh JOHN BILLINGSLEY! :lol:

pic spam!!!

otherguys-heretorescueyou.jpg

"it's ok, we're here to rescue you!"

otherguys-heissick.jpg

"he is sick, I think it is something he ate!"

otherguys-oritcouldbeabathroom.jpg

"there's an armory at the end of the hall! or it could be a bathroom....!"

*sighs happily* :D

oh and I love "THE OTHER GUYS" cause it's funny and lighthearted and JOHN BILLINGSLEY is just amazing! the ST ref's are well fun at the start of the ep! hehe! ;)

Luv sah xx

Yeah we gotta get them to a con as a double act - shame RDA won't do cons (although I fully respect his decision) as the three of them would totally bounce of each other - Yeay Surfy Sah nice one

Neffy86

(Elly/Dragon)

How'd you get pictures in the posts? They are cool - had a look on the reply page and not sure where to go from there to post pics up? Also are there any rules that go with putting pics up - format, size and is there a restriction of content (obviously no advertising of course)? You know like personal pics with guests I have taken or do they have to be from a special link???Please help - thanks...

Neffy86

(Elly/Dragon)

c5-jonhsah.jpg

Sah and John!! :P

the dodgier of the pics from Collectormania 5...

(the good (better!!!) on is at uni, doh!! ;))

oooow with Robert Picardo (ST:V, SG s7) in the background, never noticed that before!!! :D

Jeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! where's your pic? :(:lol:

Luv sah xx

you need to upload your pics to some where like Photobucket

then you would right click on the picture to bring up the "properties" box, copy the address/url of the image

then open a post on the board and click "IMG"

paste the address of the picture and wallah!

oh - bmp's do NOT work grrr (saved the pics from Gateworld.net then changed the format using Paint by resaving them as jpg's)

there are no restrictions as far as I know - only obv nothing like nakedness sorta thing :D and if you are going to posts pics with guests (GREAT plan!) make sure there's not a huge event banner in them :P )

hope that helps!

really AM going to get in the shower now!!! :lol:

Luv sah xx

Hmmmm supporting characters hmmmmmm Martouf and Paul Davis are cool (Though Paul Davis's hamster on his top lip in Moebius wasn't very cool :wub: ) Does Baal count as a supporting character cause he's The Dude :D

Edited by Zimbing

Baal - yeah total dude LOL not met him but I believe he's been about somewhere - got my pics up at photobucket so hope they are ok - here goes first attempt at adding photolink - they are pics of some of the celebs I've met at cons and some con buddies,

Photobucket

Enjoy (thats if this works) lol keep ya fingers crossed

Neffy86

(Elly/Dragon) :lol:

Wow I did something technical and it worked first time - glad you got to see the pics and thankyou Surfysah for the tip on photobucket - it was so simple to use.... I'll add a little extra twist to this thread - not only do you have to name a actor and character and why you like them but try and guess which actor out of those photos I had the most fun with :wub:

For Muffin - I think it was a con in Blackpool around 2002 but naming no names - is that ok to put???

Have met several more celebs since some of those photo were taken, but my camera is'nt too clever so have relied on the con photos you can have taken you know the ones I mean... Would have some of those in my album too but our scanner's broken at the moment plus I'll have to be careful scanning some of them to block off other con names so as not to offend.. but I'm working on it LOL

I'm lucky too because I have friends at the cons who do take better pics with their cameras and send me copies. That's why I love cons so much because it's not just the guests you go to see it's your con family. :unsure:

Anyway folks keep the names coming - be interesting to hear more actors you've admired and why....

Neffy86

(Elly/Dragon)

duuuuudes!!!! :angry:

will think about other cool characters later :huh: and oi! you lot are cheating, Elly asked WHY you like them and you haven't said :lol:

fantastic photos Elly! JEDI CHEFS whooot!!! some excellent guests that you have met, GARY! CARMEN! CJ with funky t-shirt on!! :uhoh:

2DSCF0001.jpg

drawing eveyone's attention to this pic cause CJ is making me chuckle!! :lol:

well done with the photobucket thing anyways :huh: with the scanning thing you can always scan the whole image then crop it in Paint afterwards ;)

PLEASE find your c5 pics jeni!!!

Luv sah xx

Nobody mentioned Skaara so far.

Why I like him? Did you ever see Alexis Cruz smile? *grins* ^_^

Pictures to follow once I got that frelling website working...

EDIT: Webspace works, here's the picture:

PARIS_MAYBE1_FORUM.JPG

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Hey Tiggerific, have met Jay twice now and he's a really cool guy, very funny, and (for Queen Sindel) met Alexis this Feb... Total sweetie... at the con party he picked me up spun me round and then put me back down saying "damn you're married" LOL but he's a darling - both Erick and him are like a double act and both total gentlemen..

But enough of my exploits don't forget why we have this thread going, the characters not in main cast and why they appeal, and which have I had the most fun with :P

It's also the opportunity to mention those you have met too and your experiences with them so get your thinking caps on LOL :P;)

Love

Neffy86

(Elly/Dragon)

Hey Tiggerific, have met Jay twice now and he's a really cool guy, very funny, and (for Queen Sindel) met Alexis this Feb... Total sweetie... at the con party he picked me up spun me round and then put me back down saying "damn you're married" LOL but he's a darling - both Erick and him are like a double act and both total gentlemen..

I've met Alexis 8 times now, trust me, I know. :unsure:

I was there in February, too. Don't know if you saw me, but I was the lunatic on crutches wearing the stalker shirt.

About Jay Acovone and Corin pictures... check the gutter thread tonight, I think those that I am thinking of posting right now do deserve a PG13 warning. :lol:

I can only agree about Jay Acovone. He's very funny. I've met him... four times if I count right now.

The one experience I remember most was at an unmentionable event in Canada. They were doing the autograph session in a pretty strange way. One of the volunteers shouted "Jay is up for grabs!" I decided to be silly and asked "Does this include bum grabs?" Jay knew me from seeing me before, but it took him a second to realize I was just kidding. Everyone else burst out laughing. *gg* In the end he said "I know you, you're one of the Germans." *gg*

I'll see if I can remember more stories.

@ proby's girl: That's just the way Colin Cunningham is. *gg* And I wouldn't have him any other way. BTW, I like the goatee or whatever you call that look he has outside of Stargate.

He's one guy I would like to hear and meet proby's girl - he has a damn fine looking rear end from all of the con photo's I've seen..yum

You must have been going to cons for ages now Queen Sindel... so jealous I only started going about three and a bit years ago, had been really looking forward to seeing Alexis and Erick at the last con I went, who have been your favourites? I think I do remember you on crutches - was I good and manage not to trip you up when I'd had a few in the evening parties?? LOL I can get quite tipsy at those some weekends LOL. Did I at least get you a seat??? Hope I did!!!

Now are we sitting comfortably I know Tiggerific is are'nt ya sweetie?

On with the who's and whys peeps ;) and any personal experiences with them if ya like too (if ya dare LOL)

Neffy86

(Elly/Dragon)

He's one guy I would like to hear and meet proby's girl - he has a damn fine looking rear end from all of the con photo's I've seen..yum

You must have been going to cons for ages now Queen Sindel... so jealous I only started going about three and a bit years ago, had been really looking forward to seeing Alexis and Erick at the last con I went, who have been your favourites? I think I do remember you on crutches - was I good and manage not to trip you up when I'd had a few in the evening parties?? LOL I can get quite tipsy at those some weekends LOL. Did I at least get you a seat??? Hope I did!!!

Now are we sitting comfortably I know Tiggerific is are'nt ya sweetie?

On with the who's and whys peeps :wub: and any personal experiences with them if ya like too (if ya dare LOL)

Neffy86

(Elly/Dragon)

Colin is a sweetie. *g* He even took us out to a pub in Canada once.

You want me to post some butt pictures of him in the gutter thread, too? :wub:

As odd as it sounds, I've been going to conventions regularly since 2000. Before that, I did the odd Star Trek event and one Buffy show.

I've seen Alexis so often because I am his "official stalker". :wub:

And I can explain that nickname, it's totally harmless. :wub:

Probably half of you have heard the t-shirt story, but I'll bore you to death now anyway cause Neffy obviously doesn't know.

I like doing those custom shirts - those who saw me at Comic Con know about the Atlantis one.

I had one done for Alexis the second time we met, and since then it got kind of a habit that I am coming up with a new funny idea every time he's attending a convention.

Alexis was in the UK last May, and I was brooding about a new idea. Some of my friends like him, too, and they had had the idea of giving our group a name. One of the girls came up with "Alexis' angels" - he plays an recurring angel on the show "Touched by an angel" for those of you who don't know.

So I was sitting at the computer, trying to come up with a suitable image for that phrase. My boyfriend came in, looked at the screen and joked: "Angels??? You're no angel, you're stalking that poor guy!" :wub:

Needless to say that this remark set my mind off, and I came up with "Alexis' stalkers - we are perfect little angels". Now finding an image to go with *that* was pretty easy. :wub:

I had the t-shirt done, but didn't wear it right away at the show cause I wasn't sure if everybody would think that idea was funny.

So when Alexis and I got talking that day I told him that I had a new shirt, but I'd promise not to wear it if he wouldn't think it's funny. He told me to show the shirt to him. Somebody snapped a picture of that, he looks like a six year old on Christmas Day. :wub:

I showed him, and he laughed his butt off. *gg* He found the idea extremely funny and ended up in adding "official" to the printed writing by hand, and also signed "fully licensed to stalk by Alexis Cruz".

I've been wearing that shirt at some other occassions since then, and it seems I really had a good idea because even Michael Shanks and Nichelle Nichols from Star Trek said that they loved it. I impressed Uhura... ;) Although Rainbow Sun Francks saw it at Comic Con, and then declared that I was scaring him. *gg*

@ Neffy, Alexis was definetely my favorite at this last thing. I actually just came to see him, cause that accident with my foot only happened three days before. Actually I was on sick leave that week end... *tries to look innocent* Erick was cool, too.

Nope, you didn't trip me up. We didn't stay that long at the parties anyway, the foot hurt like **** and we were staying in another hotel, too, cause that bozos wouldn't guarantee me a disabled room.

Some people got me seats... if you show yourself in a picture, I might be able to tell if you did. :wub: