In the evenings...

• Moderators

Well they're announcing screenings on Monday, u cud go to them? :unsure: or .. i dunno, I'm not going to them cuz i cant afford to, but hoping some ppl will still be free to do stuff! .. who knows .. any ideas anyone? ;)

hey! I'm staying at the Travel Lodge and was just wondering what everyone was doing before and after the convention? Cuz i know alot of people are going to clubs and pubs, but some of us :unsure: aren't old enough!! So what are you all up too?

Luv Kirsty x x x

yeah, no idea wot im doin...we could either hang around in the travel lodge or go out somewhere..If they have the screenings of LOTR then i will be going to them..Oh and on Friday we are going bowling i think...We'll see

we're going to the Lotr screenings too. we could walk over together, if you wanted, there is 6 of us tho!! :)

lol i think theres like 8 of us....hmmm...Before the event we will have to exchange phone numbers so we know each others rooms and stuff...It'll be well good!

My msn is tash950@hotmail.com and AOL is Tash950 so if u wana talk 2 me then feel free :(

it sounds like there are a lot of us staying at the travel lodge. the staff are going to wonder what is happening... if they dont know already that is.

it would definately be cool to meet up at sum point. the thursday nite would be good because there will be know screenings and im sure we will all be looking for something to do...what with all the excitement and everything!!

im staying with pippin weasley so it should be fun to get together.

I don't know what I'm going to be doing in the evenings. I'm at the travel inn but not many people are staying there

coem to travel lodge n wel all do sumin then..or the other way around

Okay cool! What shall we do? Maybe we could go bowling! Or play Quaser

I don't know what I'm going to be doing in the evenings. I'm at the travel inn but not many people are staying there

coem to travel lodge n wel all do sumin then..or the other way around

Okay cool! What shall we do? Maybe we could go bowling! Or play Quaser

Or something that costs no money lol....hmmmm I loved quasar tho...

Edited by TishTosh

With the number of people that are going i think we might get in free...lol. I'm staying with tash in the travel lodge.

But I am good with the idea of doing something that costs no money! We should all get together on the last night a get a group photo of everyone in these forums!...*thinks* maybe there will be too many people.....

If anyone feels like doing anything on saturday night after the screening I'm up for it. I'm staying the the lodge btw

Sounds like a great plan there Amy, what talk are you going to? Me and three others (including Lordyislife) are going to TTT, but anything can be arranged even if you are going to a different one. Handy that we are staying in the same place!

~J