COMIC RELIEF

Davey

mmm aid.

the young ones, bottom*immature giggle*, comic strip, doctors and nurses thingy majig, Guest house paradise or paradise hotel.

he's so wonderful

OOOOOOOOOOOOH, I think i might of taped over my 5 in dorset comic strip.

DAMN YOU GLADIATOR.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddiiiiiiittttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yep yep yep ^_^:P

I've had to top my mobile up so many times this week coz of the amount of times i've voted for Edith lol

EDITH TO WIN!!!!!

sorry but how can mcfly be talented!!!!!!!!!

Down wit mcfly

Because they have excellent voices and all of them can actually play their instuments....they're musicians not some crappy boyband that mimes everywhere they go... There's your reason! :lol:

YAY

EDIIIITTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

She so deserved it :angry:

You know when McFly were answering questions from "fans" and the women was like "you calling me a pikey?" I went to see her show last friday was funny. But anyway back to my main point, if I was in the panel I would ask why that guy has such a big chin :angry::lol::huh:

Awww such a shame. I thought the way they did the voting tonight was pretty crappy, and quite biased toward Edith actually. I mean, they put her to sing first and opened the voting straight away. By the time Kim finished singing, there was probably less than 10 minutes for people to vote. Not very fair IMO.

Anyway, I wasn't backing anyone in particular, (although Ade was a star and summed up what the whole thing was about really), at the end of the day, the only winner is Comic Relief, and that's what it's all about. :lol:

I watched a couple of hours of Comic Relief and enjoyed it. Graham was great, all the guests were great.

I enjoyed Little Britain even though I bought it on DVD weeks before. It is amazing to see how many copies they sold.

I phoned the 08457 910 910 number and donated £10 last night.

I've been working on the show over the past 2 weeks at BBC3 for Claudia Winklman...the wrap party is tommorow night.

I'll try and post some photos up of the party but none of the guests really interest me and seeing as though I worked for them it would be kinda unprofessional of me to ask to have my pics taken with them.

Edited by nicky

well done EDITH!!

said it from the start :unsure:

yea last night was good, stayed up til about 12.20.

am verreh tired as a result :P but it was cool...

I stayed up till 2.30 to watch it lol the fame academy karaoke was hilarious lol

Nicky....please, please, please get pics if you can :(

Ahh man I LOVED it last night - WELL DONE EDITH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!

It was seriously brilliant...and WHY OH WHY did they cut off when Ade showed his butt?!! :unsure::(

Cos it was before the watershed :P