DVD RELEASE DATES

tiggerific

not sure if there is already one of these and quite frankly cant be bothered to look! if someone finds it bump it to the top and ill add this post in and delete this topic LOL

anyway

dvd release dates are as follows....

SG1:

28th feb (today! woo hoo!)

28th march

25th april

30th may

27th june

25th july

SGA

14th march

11th april

16th may

13th june

11th july

:lol::D:D

I have my VCDs to make do with for SGA, don't have the cash to spend on the volumes *Sighs at thought of behind the scenes and cast video diaries*(You'll have to bring them to the cons!!! :P) Will save up for the boxsets I think.

Are you certain there are going to be six Volumes for SG-1 Season 8 as I would have thought they would do the same number as Atlantis as both series only had 20 episodes, SG-1 usually has 22 episodes with the last Volume containing 2 episodes so if they do 6 Volumes what will be on the last disc?

Also, I wont be bothering with the Volume releases either as it will cost around £75 for a complete Season and the Boxsets if bought from the right place can be as cheap as £25/£30 and that is without waiting a year from them to drop in price. Only 3 weeks ago I picked up a R2 Season 7 Boxset for just over £30, turns out it has been available since last August where as the UK Season 7 Boxset was only released yesterday plus the packaging is so much better, I defently know where I will be getting all my future Stargate DVD releases from ^_^

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

Boxed sets work out cheaper but you can spread the cost from month to month with the volumes plus ive got one on order for mothers day(no flowers or chocs for me) a couple for my birthday in may so I will only have to buy about three myself if I play my cards right

I'm glad some one (Vicky , *huggles*) has finally done a thread for this so we don't have to have a new topic each time a DVD is released! :D

have got SG1 vol 38 and the first SGA winging it's way to me, and I didn't have to pay for it!! MWAHAHAHAH :unsure:

(in the words of Jack Sparrow, "sorry mate, couldn't resist :D")

hehehehe!!!

surfy sah xx :D

ps-big *huggles* to Muffin as well :P

I have reviewed Stargate Atlantis DVD Volumes 1 and 2, however if you don't want the DVD's content to be spoiled then I suggest you don't click on the link as I discuss the special features and extra content.

ATLANTIS REVIEWS

With release dates VOLUME ONE- MARCH 14th and VOLUME TWO- APRIL 11th. :D

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

;)

I got my Stargate Atlantis Vol.1 DVD today.

:P

I think I am gonna faint.

*breath, breath*

:D

OMFG the DVD is f----ing amazing. The behind the scenes is cool. Inside there is a cool suprise (I am not going to spoil it for ppl who are waiting for theirs). You can go onto the Stargate Atlantis website (only exclusive with the DVD) and look at interviews and enter cool competitions. I am on the web site now and it is amazing.

Edited by BluebizzieB

Release dates for the Stargate Atlantis season 1 DVD boxed set and Stargate SG-1 season 8 boxed set have been announced for region 1. The Stargate Atlantis season 1 DVD boxed set is set to be released in November of this year while the Stargate SG-1 season 8 DVD boxed set will be released in October.

Additionally, there will be a special release of the 90 minute pilot of Stargate Atlantis "Rising" on June 21st, 2005.

Well its you thats wasting money on those magazines seeing as now a days you can pick up SG1 boxsets 1-7 for £25 each.

And I can't see them putting that special feature on Atlantis DVDs in the future. Would be a waste of money considering its already on the SG-1 DVD and ergo a waste of space to have it on another DVD. You're more likely to get the Behind the Gate special.

I have just found out by my Brother and a leaftlet that VIRGIN MEGASTORES are having exclusive Stargate Atlantis DVDs which includes postcards.

I quote: Vol 1.1 includes No 1 in a series of postcards Exclusive to Virgin Megstores. *While stocks last.

;)

Edited by BluebizzieB