DVD RELEASE DATES

tiggerific

I have just found out by my Brother and a leaftlet that VIRGIN MEGASTORES are having exclusive Stargate Atlantis DVDs which includes postcards.

I quote: Vol 1.1 includes No 1 in a series of postcards Exclusive to Virgin Megstores. *While stocks last.

;)

damn! i want those! grrr hope it wasnt mckay in the forst one...*note to self get sga dvds from virgin*

WOOO HOOOO

My Brother has told me he has got hold of set number 1 from Virgin Megastores.

Have to wait till the weekend to get hold of them.

I found out that Atlantis DVDs will cost £19.99 at Virgin :angry:

I pre-order mine from DVD Popcorn for £13.25

PLAY.com had the DVDs for £14.99 and I asked a Manager who I know very well to reduce the prices and she kindly did that for me.

:wub:

I would personally wait for the Boxset releases because even though the UK R2 sets wont be released until next year, I am sure other R2 countries will have Boxsets of SG-1 Season 8 and Atlantis available around the same time as they are released in the US and for about £30 delivered, why spend £90+ getting the Volumes when you can wait a little longer and get a Boxset :unsure:

I found out that Atlantis DVDs will cost £19.99 at Virgin  :o

Wow your Virgin rips you off, got mines at £15 at my local :blush:

And to Colonel Jack O'Neill - I'm weeeeeeak :P Will wait for the SG-1 boxsets however

Edited by Zimbing

I was tempted to get for the cool postcards (yummy Shep B) ), watch then sell them on ebay - they are quite popular it seems!! :P

but then nicki said she got her's from virgin and DIDN'T get the postcards! :huh:

so seeing as £90 for volumes is as much as a con ticket to meet the stars of the show, I think I will be patient and wait, espesh as I have most of them on CD (thanks to Andy and Too Tall :rolleyes: )

patience is a (money saving ;) ) virtue people!! :wub:

Luv sah xx

ps-Play.com is a good price but thanks BBB for dvd popcorn :P you guys (the impatient ones!!) should pre-order, saves money!!

pps-nicki did you get student discount on top of your £15? I'm sure my Virgin (Cardiff) would be (attempting) to shift them at £19.99 :lol:

On the front of the DVD for Atlantis there is a sticker that says you can win a walk on part. I might be just really thick but I couldn't see reference to that anywhere else inside the box except a chance to meet one of the actors in the UK (Hmm, I wonder who that will be?!) I haven't been on the website yet but did anyone else find out what this was.

By the way, Amazon sell the SG1 DVD boxed sets for £22.50 (but + pp)

On the front of the DVD for Atlantis there is a sticker that says you can win a walk on part. I might be just really thick but I couldn't see reference to that anywhere else inside the box except a chance to meet one of the actors in the UK (Hmm, I wonder who that will be?!) I haven't been on the website yet but did anyone else find out what this was.

By the way, Amazon sell the SG1 DVD boxed sets for £22.50 (but + pp)

yep you collect the glyphs and imput them on the website once you have them all from all the volumes and im memory serves you have to get them all from both sg1 and sga dvds...i think!! oh and by the way I AM GOING TO WIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...By the way, Amazon sell the SG1 DVD boxed sets for £22.50 (but + pp)

that's a good price!

though I thought Amazon had free postage on orders over £19 :lol:B)

ANDY!!!

I see you reading you can't hide from me! get your butt on msn and check your mobley while you're at it :P

Luv sah xx