LOTR TALK TICKETS TO GO ON SALE!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We will be putting tickets for the Collectormania Lord of the Rings talk on sale on Weds 16th Feb at 10am.

They will be £15 each plus £1 per ticket for handling and postage.

The talk will take place at Easycinema, which is located just across from the main shopping centre, behind The Point. It's a big orange building, and you can't miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) (Full details of the venue will obviously be included with your tickets and on the website)!

Tickets are very limited, at only 240 in total, and will be sold on a strictly first come, first sevred basis. They can be booked by telephone on 01234 752485 from 10am on Weds 17th, or by e-mail. NO bookings will be taken before this time, so please do not ring or e-mail before then!

The talk will take place on the Saturday of Collectormania, (30th April), from 6pm to 7pm, and so far in attendance will be :

Sean Astin

John Rhys-Davies

Kiren Shah

Bruce Spence

Obviously, as with their appearances at the events as a whole, their appearances at the talk are subject to work commitments. Any further LOTR guests that may be added to the event line up may also appear at the talk.

Take care

Mark

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify …… Talk, yes. Screening, no ?? B)

Will seating be first come first served, or will tickets have seat numbers ? ie should I book early to get a good seat ?

Last question, I promise …. How much will they be and what payment methods so you accept ?

• Showmasters Admin
Just to clarify …… Talk, yes. Screening, no ?? B)

Will seating be first come first served, or will tickets have seat numbers ? ie should I book early to get a good seat ?

Last question, I promise …. How much will they be and what payment methods so you accept ?

Just to clarify !!!!!! :o

Talk - Yes

Screening - No!!!!!

Seating will be first come, first served, although the auditorium is not that big, so with only 240 seats there really isn't a bad one!!!

Tickets are £15 plus £1 per ticket handling and postage.

• Showmasters Admin
YAY now this is kewl!

Btw SM...please say that

the time of the talk wont

conflict with the other

talks at the event...?

*fingers crossed* :lol:

The time of the talk won't conflict with the other talks at the event!!!!! :lol:

How's that!!!!?!?!

Obviously we have the party on the Saturday night too, but with the LOTR talk finishing at 7pm there should be plenty of time for people to change into their 'glad-rags' and get on over to the partay!!!! :lol:

Mark :lol:

YAY now this is kewl!

Btw SM...please say that

conflict with the other

talks at the event...?

The time of the talk won't conflict with the other talks at the event!!!!! :lol:

How's that!!!!?!?!

Obviously we have the party on the Saturday night too, but with the LOTR talk finishing at 7pm there should be plenty of time for people to change into their 'glad-rags' and get on over to the partay!!!! :lol:

As you can see by my edited post above...

I just realised it myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE & thanx!!!!!! :lol:

YAY now this is kewl!

Btw SM...please say that

conflict with the other

talks at the event...?

How's that!!!!?!?!

oh yeah! the party!!! woo! i already have my tix for that!

=x=

• Moderators

Well the last Collectormania was the first one I didn't actually get to go to any talks cuz they were during the event itself ... at least at LFACC they were close to where I was working so if I wasn't busy I went to help at them instead!

Well the last Collectormania was the first one I didn't actually get to go to any talks cuz they were during the event itself ... at least at LFACC they were close to where I was working so if I wasn't busy I went to help at them instead!

yes i missed the talks at the last one too.

but i see what you are getting at. you are sooo clever! bows down to the greatness that is david!

=x=

• Moderators

lol no need to bow down :lol:

Just like at C6, LFACC talks and crew comes down to one thing mainly ... if ur working with the guest that is doing the talk then ur able to go (usually!!) .. luckily this time the talks are back to AFTER the event (well, this one is at least!) so that'll be good! If we finish at 7:45 .. we could probably disappear n then come back n still be back in time to get paid, then go get changed REALLY quickly .. and go party :lol:

Of course my plan will be ruined by being given stupid jobs to do and being stuck in the centre more than likely! :lol:

Nothing like speculative plans to get a discussion going!

• Showmasters Admin
Well I won't be buying tickets for something that I might not be able to go to cuz I might be crewing and too busy! :o .. guess we'll see what happens :D

We will be making allowances for those of you whom are crewing and have tickets for the talk! We will ensure that you are finished at the end of the day in time to make it across to the talk:D

Therefore, if you want to see the talk, AND you intend to crew, then still buy a ticket for the talk and you WILL be able to see it.

Mark

:P