Prices

FON

• Showmasters Admin

As a rule of thumb prices are generally around £15 per signature, with some of the larger guests being £20 or occassionally £25 where necessary and some guests only being £10.

That's all I can give you at the moment as I don't know the exact figures myself, but if you use this basic guideline you can't go much wrong.

Andrea

yeh...SMs!!!!

any info on this?

im guessing alan cumming will be £20 JRD & Sean Astin£15...dunno bout rest

Alan and Sean are both £30 with MSPG and they normally charge £5 extra. Masters, Lloyd and Denisof are also £30 these are very high if you ask me. Either this years collectormania is going to be very expensive or MSPG have up'ed their prices.

Jason

Prices are going up everywhere, at another show germany you pay for Jolene Blalock 40 euro that´s about 28 pounds.

I don´t think that 20 / 25 pounds is a lot but 30 or higher ´then it´s getting expensive. I do want Masters and denisoff but also the both stargate members, plus the fact I have to pay for my flight etc etc, then it´s gonna be a expensive day. :yoda:

£30, eeek thats kinda steep, i'd expect that for someone like Elijah Wood or Orlando Bloom but Sean and Alan? Please say it's not that much, I'm a student!!!!! :yoda:

MSPG charge the £30, mainly because they mount the autographs on card and are also show sponsers aswell. SM's will NOT charge £30 so i think your student finances can stretch a bit further lol :o

Yes, it's been posted on a few different threads (including earlier on this one) that MSPG will be charging £10 on top of how much the autographs will be at Collectormania, which I think is very reasonable. Which means that James Marsters, Alexis Denisof and Sean Astin will each be £20, the BSG cast will each be £15, etc.

The DW reunion are only £20 each on MSPG (apart from Daphne Ashbrook), so taking the extra MSPG £10 off that makes them only £10 each :unsure: - surely that can't be right? I hope it is though, i can get double the amount of autographs then :unsure:

As a rule of thumb prices are generally around £15 per signature, with some of the larger guests being £20 or occassionally £25 where necessary and some guests only being £10.

That's all I can give you at the moment as I don't know the exact figures myself, but if you use this basic guideline you can't go much wrong.

Andrea

Glitz: Yep, I think some might be £10.