Sean Astin

torres

*gets idea* we should get a big group of us and camp out together!!! t'wood be a laugh!!!

ouch that hurt lol!!

(the idea.....like....y'know..... :D  :( )

Woot! Go Nell's idea! :lol:

yaaaaaay! are you in!?

Uuuuuuh, you best be counting me in! :( You know me, I'm easy. I don't mind what I do etc. :D *cough* Elly *cough* You never get fed up of making decisions for me. D'ya? lol... Anyway count me in, as long as if there's a couple of drinks to get merry and some food and that we're all warm! wooo-ness lol

It could be just like Weathertop! heeee!

"ooh thats nice! Ash on my Tomatoes! :rolleyes: "

Dudes this is so gunna totally rock!!! hel, not sure bout the drink thing tho, and definitely not if you have pot noodles, you know what you are like with pot noodles once you've had a few!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

OMG I can't believe it - I genuinley CANNOT BELIEVE IT!! For some reason I didn't think he'd come again, or well I didn't think that any of the major cast wood anyway!! Elijah has to be announced now, he HAS to!!!! I'm totally up for camping out all night......I'm DEFINATELY guna be meeting him this time *wants* ;):P:D

excellent to see so many people up for camping out. It's gonna be great. I'll make up some games and quizzes to keep us entertained, and I'll bring a backpack choccer blocked full of tasty treats and drink for us to scoff down ^_^

YAY SEAN! he's such a sweetheart, this will be my third time meeting him, so cool.

x x x