6 NATIONS THREAD

@field

Ok so I thought it would be good to have a thread about this years 6 nations as there seems to be some interest in it.

Personally I cant remember the tornament being so evenly matched like this year with anyone having a shot at winning it. This is especially true after seeing the opening games.

I dont think anyone will get a grand slam this year but i have to say it does look like being Ireland's year. A dissapointing start for England. With being completly screwed over injury wise we lack experience in certain areas, plus our gameplan needs work. But with Jason Robinson fit and playing you never know (the man can go 0-23 mph in 3 seconds!!!!)

I foresee England v France and Wales v Ireland being the best games of the tornament and we're are gonna kick ass on the Lions tour to New Zealand!

But what do you guys think?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I think England need to up their game a lot from what I saw in the last match .. I know we've got problems right now but I do think we've got the talent to still do well, just the team as a whole needs better planning and working together.

It'll be interesting to see how Wales do, whether a confidence boost from beating England will help them at all! Same with Ireland, they performed well so maybe they can carry that on ...

Wales didnt play to well against England, but they didnt have to. I believe we will get the flow together a bit more against Italy, who will provide more of a test for us than England did.

I do believe that the Ireland game will be the crunch test for Welsh rugby. I have waited a long time for this and i cant wait for the good times to roll again.

Gavin Henson needs to take over the kicking full time, he is so up for it and full of confidence. Stephen Jones looked so uncomfortable in his kicking.

i cannnot believe, in the entire country of england, that we dont have one other guy that can kick for bloody goal other than jonney wilkinson!

HOW COULD WE LOSE THE GAME LIKE THAT!!!!! :o

and there's me hoping this thread wuld slowly drop off the page :yoda:

honestly though..... what the hell was that?

one other thing, only english people are ACTUALLY allowed to comment on that game

and there's me hoping this thread wuld slowly drop off the page :lol:

Me thinks that Charlie Hodgson wishes he would slowly drop off the page!! :lol::lol::lol:

You all have to excuse me, but being welsh, i wont have this oppertunity again for a long time, so im going to milk the hell out of it :lol::lol::lol:

• Moderators

and there's me hoping this thread wuld slowly drop off the page :lol:

Me thinks that Charlie Hodgson wishes he would slowly drop off the page!! :lol::lol::lol:

You all have to excuse me, but being welsh, i wont have this oppertunity again for a long time, so im going to milk the hell out of it :lol::lol::lol:

Why don't u just shut the hell up! :P

and there's me hoping this thread wuld slowly drop off the page :D

Me thinks that Charlie Hodgson wishes he would slowly drop off the page!! ^_^:P:P

You all have to excuse me, but being welsh, i wont have this oppertunity again for a long time, so im going to milk the hell out of it :(:(:D

Why don't u just shut the hell up! :(

Make me boyo :P:P:(

the mighty wales

The only thing mighty about Wales, is that's its mighty surprising how they only beat England by 2 points.

England really did play crap, and only lost by that much. one penalty and it could have been different. same with France, we missed loadsa penalties, had one gone over, it would have been different. Until anyone beats England when they are playing well,... shut up :wub::P

Fact is, they're making a massive deal over narrowly beating a side that aren't playing anywhere near as well as they can. Fair enough France weren't at full speed either, but a snail could have done better in the second half than England (snail with a foot anyway).

But Wales played well, better than they have for a while, and yet they ONLY just beat a half-arsed England.

GRRRRR

venting over, thanks

aren't england doing...

well absolutley sh!t?

last i heard they had played 2 lost 2.

my dad saw the second match, said it was quite close though, and they had try cards shaped like shields - cute.

last match they played well first half, cept for the kickin, and were winning 17 - 6 at the end of the first half. might have been 17 - 9 even, but second half was shockin

aren't england doing...

well absolutley sh!t?

my dad saw the second match, said it was quite close though, and they had try cards shaped like shields - cute.

last match they played well first half, cept for the kickin, and were winning 17 - 6 at the end of the first half. might have been 17 - 9 even, but second half was shockin

sounds like they got complacent.

aren't england doing...

well absolutley sh!t?

pretty much. they just stopped. and the kickin was ridiculous

aren't england doing...

well absolutley sh!t?

pretty much. they just stopped. and the kickin was ridiculous

did it make u say naughty words?

i recon my dad out sweard every one at twickers on sunday.