6 NATIONS THREAD

@field

the fact is though wilkinson, if fit, will not have played any international rugby and only a few club games, and they are will to just put him on the plane and into the most extreme test match enviroment there is. I would love for him to make the tour but i think it will be too much too soon and he'll get injured again

You have to go with in form players, stephen jones at 10

With that said its a while off yet so who knows

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact is though wilkinson, if fit, will not have played any international rugby and only a few club games, and they are will to just put him on the plane and into the most extreme test match enviroment there is. I would love for him to make the tour but i think it will be too much too soon and he'll get injured again

You have to go with in form players, stephen jones at 10

With that said its a while off yet so who knows

Hmmm yeah i tend to side with you. As soon as he takes to the field against the All Blacks he would be a marked man!! Just hope that he gets back in the mix soon and gets some decent hits behind him.

It would be a huge risk if Woodward took him without much game time under his belt, after all like you said it would be a most extream test match and i dont think that for one minute that the All Blacks would treat him with kid gloves. Boxing gloves more like!!