6 NATIONS THREAD

@field

aren't england doing...

well absolutley sh!t?

last i heard they had played 2 lost 2.

my dad saw the second match, said it was quite close though, and they had try cards shaped like shields - cute.

last match they played well first half, cept for the kickin, and were winning 17 - 6 at the end of the first half. might have been 17 - 9 even, but second half was shockin

sounds like they got complacent.

pretty much. they just stopped. and the kickin was ridiculous

did it make u say naughty words?

i recon my dad out sweard every one at twickers on sunday.

just a little.

i dont think i stopped swearin for a good few hours.

then played France on the playstation to ease the anger.

:wub:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the mighty wales

The only thing mighty about Wales, is that's its mighty surprising how they only beat England by 2 points.

England really did play crap, and only lost by that much. one penalty and it could have been different. same with France, we missed loadsa penalties, had one gone over, it would have been different. Until anyone beats England when they are playing well,... shut up :pyth:;)

Fact is, they're making a massive deal over narrowly beating a side that aren't playing anywhere near as well as they can. Fair enough France weren't at full speed either, but a snail could have done better in the second half than England (snail with a foot anyway).

But Wales played well, better than they have for a while, and yet they ONLY just beat a half-arsed England.

GRRRRR

venting over, thanks

YAWN YAWN :P:o:o

In the event that a team scores fewer points than the oppersition at the time of the final whistle, that team is deemed to be "THE LOSER". How both teams played to come to that conclusion is irrelivent!

The only thing that counts after the whistle blows is the final score! :lol::(:P:D

IT'S A PROUD TIME FOR THE WELSH AGAIN, AND AINT WE GOING TO SHOUT IT OUT FOR A BIT

Edited by MRR2310

the mighty wales

The only thing mighty about Wales, is that's its mighty surprising how they only beat England by 2 points.

England really did play crap, and only lost by that much. one penalty and it could have been different. same with France, we missed loadsa penalties, had one gone over, it would have been different. Until anyone beats England when they are playing well,... shut up :rolleyes:;)

Fact is, they're making a massive deal over narrowly beating a side that aren't playing anywhere near as well as they can. Fair enough France weren't at full speed either, but a snail could have done better in the second half than England (snail with a foot anyway).

But Wales played well, better than they have for a while, and yet they ONLY just beat a half-arsed England.

GRRRRR

venting over, thanks

YAWN YAWN :o:o:o

In the event that a team scores fewer points than the oppersition at the time of the final whistle, that team is deemed to be "THE LOSER". How both teams played to come to that conclusion is irrelivent!

The only thing that counts after the whistle blows is the final score! :lol::wub::D:lol:

IT'S A PROUD TIME FOR THE WELSH AGAIN, AND AINT WE GOING TO SHOUT IT OUT FOR A BIT

ya know i wont lie, WORLD CHAMPIONS !!!!!

the mighty wales

England really did play crap, and only lost by that much. one penalty and it could have been different. same with France, we missed loadsa penalties, had one gone over, it would have been different. Until anyone beats England when they are playing well,... shut up :lol:;)

GRRRRR

venting over, thanks

YAWN YAWN :o:o:o

The only thing that counts after the whistle blows is the final score! :D:P:P:o

Yeah England are the world champions........ But in name only, how many players from that winning side are in the side today???

A team is only as good as its last performance, in effect whats being said is this.

England world champions then! World chumpions now!

Those are the facts.... and they are irrefutable.

the mighty wales

England really did play crap, and only lost by that much. one penalty and it could have been different. same with France, we missed loadsa penalties, had one gone over, it would have been different. Until anyone beats England when they are playing well,... shut up :angel::(

GRRRRR

venting over, thanks

YAWN YAWN :lol:;):(

The only thing that counts after the whistle blows is the final score! :D:unsure::lol::D

Yeah England are the world champions........ But in name only, how many players from that winning side are in the side today???

A team is only as good as its last performance, in effect whats being said is this.

so you're basing your 'facts' on a saying, "only as good as your last performance" and also that we're not world champions anymore, we are in fact a word you made up.

i have to say, what a great adult comment that was you made.

the mighty wales

England really did play crap, and only lost by that much. one penalty and it could have been different. same with France, we missed loadsa penalties, had one gone over, it would have been different. Until anyone beats England when they are playing well,... shut up :angel:;)

GRRRRR

venting over, thanks

YAWN YAWN :(:(:o

The only thing that counts after the whistle blows is the final score! :D:(:(:D

so you're basing your 'facts' on a saying, "only as good as your last performance" and also that we're not world champions anymore, we are in fact a word you made up.

My god man chill out!! Only an Englishman can get his knickers in a twist over a game of rugby.

It is only a game matey, win, lose or draw nobody dies.

The only reason your getting in a tizzz is because Wales beat a team that didnt deserved to wear the rose in the first place. Its nothing personnel just a bit of harmless ribbing that i can take, because Wales spend more time losing than they do winning. Get over yourself and get yourself a sense of humour. :unsure::lol::lol:;)

the mighty wales

England really did play crap, and only lost by that much. one penalty and it could have been different. same with France, we missed loadsa penalties, had one gone over, it would have been different. Until anyone beats England when they are playing well,... shut up :rolleyes:

GRRRRR

venting over, thanks

YAWN YAWN

The only thing that counts after the whistle blows is the final score!

My god man chill out!! Only an Englishman can get his knickers in a twist over a game of rugby.

It is only a game matey, win, lose or draw nobody dies.

The only reason your getting in a tizzz is because Wales beat a team that didnt deserved to wear the rose in the first place. Its nothing personnel just a bit of harmless ribbing that i can take, because Wales spend more time losing than they do winning. Get over yourself and get yourself a sense of humour. :angry:

lol

no the only reason i got pissed off was coz you started a reply to me with yawn yawn.

and maybe its just me, but it just pisses me off more than anything..

cept drivers that go 40 in a 60 limit, then carry on doin 40 in 30 limit

WHAT THE FUK ARE THEY !!!???

i didnt really take anything peronally, i just figured someone had to defend our team... however s***e they have been playing !!!

and as for me getting a sense of humour, maybe my hangover hasnt helped either, but when i want to be, i can be. check my signature ^_^

maybe now u understand i was just tryin to keep up the patriotism you'll let me chill out n have a laugh a bit :wub:

but i gotta say i dont appreciate the get over yourself bit...

Edited by KB

No ones more patrioic than me butty bach. But life is all about taking it on the chin and giving a bit back and not getting your spam in your hand over a bit of ribbing esp. from me :rolleyes::angry::wub:

I'll wear my Welsh top to C7, if your there on the Saturday you can say Hi. ^_^B):D

No ones more patrioic than me butty bach. But life is all about taking it on the chin and giving a bit back and not getting your spam in your hand over a bit of ribbing esp. from me :rolleyes::angry::wub:

I'll wear my Welsh top to C7, if your there on the Saturday you can say Hi. ^_^B):D

i'm pretty sure i will be there, but i wont be wearin a rugby shirt :P

what's butty bach? must be welsh

see thats why i got a bit more annoyed. i couldnt actually take the **** back. not allowed to on here, its me job

and come on... Mike Catt, most patriotic englishman ever. have you seen the dude walk? i bet he sleeps wrapped in an england flag

Mike Catt, most patriotic englishman ever. have you seen the dude walk? i bet he sleeps wrapped in an england flag

Whats worse than that is.....How can a man born in Wales, have a made in wales tattoo and a name like Dewi Morris, play for England! Now that really gets me going :rolleyes:

Mike Catt, most patriotic englishman ever. have you seen the dude walk?  i bet he sleeps wrapped in an england flag

Whats worse than that is.....How can a man born in Wales, have a made in wales tattoo and a name like Dewi Morris, play for England! Now that really gets me going :rolleyes:

errrrrr....

well thats the welsh for ya :wub:

if he's gonna play for, may as well be Engalnd eh? :angry:

besides we steal most of our sportsmen.

Greg Rusedski, Lennox Lewis

come to think of it....

WHO IS ENGLISH

France vs Wales... Hmm i have to say i see france scraping a win there

FRANCE 18 v WALES 24

In all honesty..... Im speechless :uhoh::unsure::unsure:

Match of the six nations so far... The boyos really dug deep and played with pride and passion.

This is everything i could have hoped for and more.

Scotland next.... Watch this space :unsure::unsure::unsure:

WWWoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

if only hodgson could kick!

lewsey is brilliant and ollie barkley is one for the future.

the fact that england are losing by less then 7 pts each game when playing absolute cack bodes well as a lot of injured players are yet to return. however it also goes to show that no-one is playing well in this tournament ireland could win the grand slam with one of the worst displays of rugby for a long time.

i'm not saying ireland are rubbish. in fact i think they are the best team in the world based on form before the 6 nations but they are poor at the moment.

i gotta say i think this game was much better from England, and Ireland were not so good as they have been.

Ireland are just playing quite steadily.

and ya gotta admit, everything seemed to be going Irelands way today.

The drop goal that hit the post and went in. doesn't exactly happen much.

The 2 tries England had that were disallowed.

Even when Grewcock let the ball out and an irish hand held it, the ref gave the penalty to Ireland for Grewcock 'holding the ball up'

But i spose that's just the way it goes.

sometimes you get a fair ref, sometimes ya get that guy :headscratch:

but if i was Irish, i'd take the win definately.