theory and speculation

wiccawise21

Just how old is Dumbledore? If he's been around for a long time and is well travelled then there's no reason why he wouldn't be well versed in muggle life even if he was pure blood.

I think he is about 150

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just how old is Dumbledore? If he's been around for a long time and is well travelled then there's no reason why he wouldn't be well versed in muggle life even if he was pure blood.

I think he is about 150

*agrees*

I'm sure its about that as well.

I don't think he's muggle born. Quite a few pure blood wizards are intrigued by muggles like Arthur Weasley.

When is the next book out? *twitches*

16th July. That's 2 SHOWS AWAY!!! :huh:

:o So far :o

I think Dumbledore has hidden secrets that will be released in the next 2 books that are gunna be big, but not that he is muggleborn, I think he is far too powerful for that, cos remember Voldy is scared of him :o

EDIT: My spelling is terrible today, it took me 3 attemts to spell Shadow right :o

Edited by bigharrypotterfan

16th July. That's 2 SHOWS AWAY!!! :unsure:

:lol: So far :(

I think Dumbledore has hidden secrets that will be released in the next 2 books that are gunna be big, but not that he is muggleborn, I think he is far too powerful for that, cos remember Voldy is scared of him :P

EDIT: My spelling is terrible today, it took me 3 attemts to spell Shadow right :blink:

i think we will certainly find out something more about Dumbledore. a man like that just has to have many many secrets.

i see where you are coming from when you say that Dumbledore might be a muggleborn. the strongest of your points for me is the fact that we have never heard his name come up. and whats goingon with his brother?? i always had the impression that he was a wizard but chose to live as a muggle. well.... maybe he is a muggle.

still... im not entirely convinced.

=x=

here's one for you,

There is a lot of talk in the books about switching spells, but never any clues as to how they are used... The theory is, just before Lord V kills Harry's parents, Lupin and James switch bodies... James's body (containing the real Lupin) is then killed, leaving Harry's dad trapped inside his friends body... James who now looks like Lupin is safe from Lord V and is no longer being hunted by his followers...

Clues to this...

Lupin has never mentioned Harry's scar / remarked on his resemblance to James.

Who did Dumbledore get the invisibility cloak from?

Where did Hagrid get the key to Harry's vault at Gringots?

The big one's...

When Harry mentions that he heard his mum's voice when being attacked by the dementor's, Lupin made a sudden motion with his arm as if to grip Harry's shoulder, but thought better of it . why?

When Prof. Trelwaney offered to crystal gaze for Lupin he positivly fled from her . (what is he hiding? all the teachers knew that he was a werewolf, so what else is he covering up)

Lupin always seems to know what Harry's father would think..

just a couple of points to get you going...

And I agree.. Neville is the key to the whole Harry Potter story...

Gary

OK THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!!

I dunno why I think this, but after seeing the Book cover ( even tho it dont show much) I have decided that

The Half Blood Prince is called Felix Felicis

and Draco dies :wub:

I dunno why I think this, but after seeing the Book cover ( even tho it dont show much) I have decided that

and Draco dies :P

thats quite a deduction!!!

but im wondering what the adult book cover is about.... why is there a book on it??? is the half blood prince some kind of myth??

=x=

and Draco dies :D

your on drugs

and Draco dies  :huh:

your on drugs

Yeah im on paininthearseacillin at the mo :P

Its a potion book, maybe they summon him through potion  :P

so it is.. i couldnt see the writing on the smaller version... but hey! looks like harry is on his way to becoming an auror!

=x=

Yeah I think that is what he will end up! We could see it coming :D Well maybe :o

Its a potion book, maybe they summon him through potion  :P

so it is.. i couldnt see the writing on the smaller version... but hey! looks like harry is on his way to becoming an auror!

=x=

Yeah I think that is what he will end up! We could see it coming :D Well maybe :o

it would be a good happy ending i suppose. though i cant see an auror getting much excitement if he defeats voldemort.

wow! will harry get the quiet life??

=x=

and Draco dies  :P

your on drugs

Yeah im on paininthearseacillin at the mo :o

aww...

why?