OMG! LMB! I SEEE YOUUUUUU!

Nell

:o Hey Gtb I agree it is about time I got back on here!  :D

Tigerlily! heeeey Good to hear from you!  :o *fairy hugs*

And Naomi, Ive been gone for aaages too, I came on for the first time y'day and it seems i'm already hooked! *fairy hugs to you too*

Rawwwrrr *pouncy hug attack*

Awwwww my favourite Smaug! :D

*pouncy hugs right back to you*

Next time I'm down south chick we have to meet up! *bundle hugs* I've banned myself from msn during the week so I'll text ya! Or maybe give ya a bell :o

:o Hey Gtb I agree it is about time I got back on here!  :D

Tigerlily! heeeey Good to hear from you!  :D *fairy hugs*

And Naomi, Ive been gone for aaages too, I came on for the first time y'day and it seems i'm already hooked! *fairy hugs to you too*

Awwwww my favourite Smaug! :o

Next time I'm down south chick we have to meet up! *bundle hugs* I've banned myself from msn during the week so I'll text ya! Or maybe give ya a bell ;)

Sure! go for that chilli we never got to have! ;) I'll show you the uhh.....interests of Plymouth :o

And yeah why have you banned yourself from MSN :o *taps foot* not good enough smaug, come back....you knoooow you want to! pwease?

:lol: Hey Gtb I agree it is about time I got back on here!  :unsure:

Tigerlily! heeeey Good to hear from you!  :lol: *fairy hugs*

Awwwww my favourite Smaug! :lol:

Next time I'm down south chick we have to meet up! *bundle hugs* I've banned myself from msn during the week so I'll text ya! Or maybe give ya a bell :lol:

Sure! go for that chilli we never got to have! :wub: I'll show you the uhh.....interests of Plymouth :wub:

And yeah why have you banned yourself from MSN :lol: *taps foot* not good enough smaug, come back....you knoooow you want to! pwease?

I banned myself because I was basing my moods and actions on who was or wasn't online at it was short of annoying. I enjoy talking on the phone too much and seeing as I have 400 mins of free calls a month I might as well use them! Mind you that doesn't stop people calling me!! :D

It's good to talk. :lol:

And yes we do have to go for that Chilli! Are you coming to C7 chick?

*RE-FORMS BUNDLE*

Yeh Claire, it would be ace if you come to C7, actually like old times! :D

And plus, you couldn't possibly miss Sean, could you?! :o:lol:

Hope you're well :wub:

You know as well as I do I couln't miss Sean! :D

It's be great to see you again too *remembers old times of Fluff, and Wood u?* awww good times! :lol:

xx