What book do you wish was made into a film?

nicky

In 1973 Charlton Heston starred in The Omega Man based on Ian Mathison's I Am Legend. It was very different from the book and was pretty crap.

In 1998 Ridely Scott was in pre-production for a more faithful I Am Legend adaptation with Schwarzenegger in the possible lead. The film was abandoned for some reason and Michael Bay (with Will Smith) and Rob Bowman (please no) were interested at various stages to pick it up again.

The story is about the last man on Earth fighting a world full of vampires (zombies in the film) after a virus has turned them. The book had elements of Robinson Crusoe, Night Of The Living Dead and Blade.

oh

i would really like the old kingdowm series by garth nix turned into films

it zombies, but its also about people finding their way in the world.

it really great battles are terrific and in the first book, when sabriel rescuses touchstone out of the wood in the ship, it was great.

hey lee i didnt know you were writing a book :pyth:

Yeah, been writing it for 4 years now LOL!!!

I've nearly finished the 12th chapter, so as you can tell it's a slow process LMFAO :angel:

actually that is pretty impressive :help:

i want a signed copy when you have finished :wub:

Actually I'd also like the first series of comics from John Carpenter's The Thing made into a movie.

It took place straight after the film and answered all the questions that were left but I guess it couldn't be made unless they were to recast kURT rUSSEL and Keith David as they are too old now and the comic was set a day or two after the film. Alternativley the PC game had a pretty good storyline too.