2 STAR WARS guests who Showmasters are talking to

Adam

Hey Guys and Showmasters,

Thanks for Gary Kutz, i read something on him in the Empire magazine, although i do not feel i will get his autograph as i only like getting Star Wars Actor only. but thanks :lol:

We know Showmasters have been talking about 2 Star Wars actors who have not done a signing in the UK before, Do you know when we will find out who the are, i know you said if they dont come to this event maybe the another but....

How long will it take before you can tell us who they will be? Anychance you can give us names, or clues?

Thanks,

Regards,

Adam

Ummmm, I'm not fust with anyone who has not done a signing in the UK before, anyone would do!

Brian Blessed has done 3 or 4 Star Wars signings so far in the UK, so i dont think he will come, or not so much come, i mean Showmasters have not spoken to him.

• Showmasters Admin
Hey Guys and Showmasters,

Thanks for Gary Kutz, i read something on him in the Empire magazine, although i do not feel i will get his autograph as i only like getting Star Wars Actor only. but thanks ;)

We know Showmasters have been talking about 2 Star Wars actors who have not done a signing in the UK before, Do you know when we will find out who the are, i know you said if they dont come to this event maybe the another but....

How long will it take before you can tell us who they will be? Anychance you can give us names, or clues?

Thanks,

Regards,

Adam

As soon as we hear, you will!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I can't be any more specific than that! :(

Mark