film and comic con statement

fugaziuk

i don't know about the rest of you but what i got from the statement was that the event will circle around one of the major films coming out this summer?!

What with talk of major studios ect etc and the change of date.

Im just not sure which movie!

There are so many massive movies coming out: star wars, batman, sin city, war of the worlds, fantastic 4 etc etc!

I think it will be too late for star wars as that comes out in may but the rest sound good!

Also watching jessica beil diary on mtv the other day and she, along with ryan reynolds and david goyer turned up at this film con as special guests!

shame the hobbits not coming out this summer...or a harry potter film.

Book 6 will be out though?! Any chance of JK Rowling!?  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

not a bad idea!!!! (have to get a baby-sitter in though!!)

:wub:

If that happened I might consider telling my b/f I am staying here for a couple of weeks then going to Canada.....don't think he would be impressed though would he? :rolleyes:

No way I can I have a wedding to organise and currently basing my flight about the 16th of June as I have an exam somewhere between 12th May and 12th June. And I am supposed to be in Canada before Canada day which is 1st July I think.

IF some really good guests that I haven't met got put down sometime before the ticket is booked I may considering talking to my boyfriend about it but otherwise no.