RAW RESULTS

DavidB

I know, it was supposed to be a big celebration and what did we get... A big show about HHH getting his belt back... Batista didnt even get a look in, it was all about HHH...

Does anyone believe that anyone other than HHH stands a chance in this company...

I was waiting for something big to happen at the end of the show and .. yeah, it didn't! Batista didn't even get a speech or anything!

Im surprised he can talk with all those veins popping out!

He looks like a blinkin road map!!!

He looks really bad i have to agree with that and he looks like he cant breathe half the time :headscratch::P

I was waiting for something big to happen at the end of the show and .. yeah, it didn't! Batista didn't even get a speech or anything!

Im surprised he can talk with all those veins popping out!

He looks like a blinkin <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=road%20map" onmouseover="window.status='road map'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">road map</a>!!!

He looks really bad i have to agree with that and he looks like he cant breathe half the time :unsure::o

Thats meatheads for ya! I think Randy is just about perfect in the muscle department!

Sorry to say Lise but I think HHH is a bit too muscly as well!!

Also I preferred Randy looking less pumped up as well :lol:

Never been a huge fan of muscles! I like my men scrawny!!!! :angry:

• Moderators

Big news coming out of last night's show is that HULK HOGAN will (probably) be wrestling at BACKLASH teaming with HBK to face Hassan and his bitch :D

Think it's a good way of having Hogan in a match without him looking too crap cuz it's a tag match!

And it makes sense to have it on a less popular PPV to get the buy rates up instead of something like Wrestlemania that sells itself.

Big news coming out of last night's show is that HULK HOGAN will (probably) be wrestling at BACKLASH teaming with HBK to face Hassan and his bitch :D

Think it's a good way of having Hogan in a match without him looking too crap cuz it's a tag match!

And it makes sense to have it on a less popular PPV to get the buy rates up instead of something like Wrestlemania that sells itself.

Yeah i agree with you about the buy rates... I only usually buy the rumble, mania, summerslam and survivor series. But cos i like the Hogan i will fork out for this PPV to

Well, even I have to admit, that new tag team last night that debuted against Tajiri and William Regal is *the* most suckiest team ever.

We're talking worse than, well, I can't even think of anyone who compares!!!

A gimmick that's halfway between HBK and the Rockers, with a touch of Rick Martel and Rick Rude thrown in for good measure?

Someone release them!!!!!!

• Moderators

They kinda made me laugh for like .. 5 seconds :lol:

Then again I laugh at Heidenreich on Smackdown so my humour level isn't normal ..

I quite liked the show although would have preferred to see a decent main event.

Was good to see Vince for a little bit, doing his scary power walking as normal :lol: