RAW RESULTS

DavidB

- The Masterpiece? With a finishing move of a FULL NELSON? Oh **** off, not another Snitsky n Heidenreich!

LMFAO!!!! this is exactly what i though!

oh no tremble in terror from my mighty full nelson!!!!!

on the other side the guy did actually look like he could hit a few moves, and the gum thing reminded me of Mr Perfect!

• Moderators
- The Masterpiece? With a finishing move of a FULL NELSON? Oh **** off, not another Snitsky n Heidenreich!

on the other side the guy did actually look like he could hit a few moves, and the gum thing reminded me of Mr Perfect!

Looks like that's all he has in common with Perfect tho ... at least Mr Perfect could wrestle :wub:

Looks like that's all he has in common with Perfect tho ... at least Mr Perfect could wrestle :lol:

indeed RIP Curt Henning we shal never see your like again!

He'll prob get on the mic, point at ur sign n say "yeah, I KNOW!" .. cocky b'stard  :rolleyes:

Thats fine by me would love that u lot would get sick of me saying he pointed at me :huh:

God can you imagine how hard it would be to shut her up if HHH even so much as glances in her direction. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

He'll prob get on the mic, point at ur sign n say "yeah, I KNOW!" .. cocky b'stard  :D

Thats fine by me would love that u lot would get sick of me saying he pointed at me ;)

God can you imagine how hard it would be to shut her up if HHH even so much as glances in her direction. :blink::angry::D:D

U would have dno chance of shutting me up :lol:

• Moderators

Random comments about Raw this week ...

- Drop Chris Masters already!

- Good HHH/Batista build up, HUGE chants for Batista! Predictable Batista/Flair match next week.

- Move poor Hurricane to Smackdown damnit!

- Awww, Snitsky lost ... shame! :P

- HULK HOGAN in the Hall Of Fame :P

- STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN in a Piper's Pit at Wrestlemania, yay!

- As we all knew, Randy's going towards the Undertaker for his Wrestlemania match.

- Jericho saying there'll be a ladder match with 5 others! Should be good if they pick the right guys.

- Trish seems to have been watching NWO tapes with the spraypaints on Christy's back!

- Great main event with Edge and HBK with an intense appearance by Kurt Angle.

Can't help but think that perhaps they've peaked a lil early with the build up because it was a great show ... certainly compared to Smackdown anyway .. and they are weeks away from the PPV so we'll have to see if they can keep our interest! Shaping up to be a damn good PPV tho!

Well maybe just for u, HBK will superkick Angle's head off :lol:

Hahaha can you imagine HBK landing a peach of a superkick and Angles head just exploding... All thats left is a stumpy headless body lying in the ring.. :lol::lol::lol:

Well maybe just for u, HBK will superkick Angle's head off  :P

Hahaha can you imagine HBK landing a peach of a superkick and Angles head just exploding... All thats left is a stumpy headless body lying in the ring.. :lol::lol::lol:

Now that would be cool :lol: