RAW RESULTS

DavidB

Maybe he's dumping her so he can have u  :o  :P

Anyone see the new Wrestlemania advert? That was so cool  :wub:

oooh do you think so? He must have got the letters!!! and the photographs!!:wub::wub::P

Yeah saw the new advert it was very cool!!!

The When Harry met Sally one with Angle and Christy is soooo funny tho!!!

Edited by Cathyvicki

I thought it was another good offering from Raw this week, well thought out and certainly built the tension for Wrestlemania.

However, what worries me is that Batista has all the marketable qualities to be a huge star but in the ring he was awful last night, and by the end of the match he looked totally knackered! He was breathing so hard I thought the first three rows were gonna pass out from a lack of oxygen!

The only thing that saved that match was the outside inteference. It was an incredibly smart move by the WWE, they obviously realised Kane and Batista couldnt have a decent match on their own and decided to disguise it. Very Smart!

Still, Cena and Batista arent the greatest wrestlers ever and will probably get buried royally in the coming months, So im just enjoying seeing some new stars while they are there (and HHH ruins their careers!)

Also Batista's power moves are quite entertaining!...

Poor HHH. He's in for a good kicking!!

How dare you!!! How dare any of you slag off HHH! Dont you people realise he is the saviour of wrestling, the man that can carry the ball and the man that all peers and up and coming wrestlers aspire to be!

Shame on you all, the man has held the belt 10 times now, and has never used interference or a weapon to get it!!! He doesnt need politics, he is that damn good.

Everyone of you bow your heads and salute our wrestling god, you see without HHH there would be no WWE, it just wouldnt survive. Vince McMahon knows this, why cant you people realise it!

Now all of you HHH haters think of what you have said and done and reflect upon the errors of your ways!!! Love our saviour, the game!

Bet you didnt see that one coming!!! hahaha

Poor HHH. He's in for a good kicking!!

How dare you!!! How dare any of you slag off HHH! Dont you people realise he is the saviour of wrestling, the man that can carry the ball and the man that all peers and up and coming wrestlers aspire to be!

Shame on you all, the man has held the belt 10 times now, and has never used interference or a weapon to get it!!! He doesnt need politics, he is that damn good.

Everyone of you bow your heads and salute our wrestling god, you see without HHH there would be no WWE, it just wouldnt survive. Vince McMahon knows this, why cant you people realise it!

Now all of you HHH haters think of what you have said and done and reflect upon the errors of your ways!!! Love our saviour, the game!

Bet you didnt see that one coming!!! hahaha

f*** me..... where did that come from????

I know a good exorcist matey, you need help :(B)

• Moderators

lol sorry!

Did make me laugh when HHH said he heard someone had been calling themselves a wrestling god, and he thought it was crap! Nice way to put down the champ on the other programme :D

... have to agree with the guy tho!!

Dont worry, I just hadnt heard Vampess defend him in a while... thought I would do a better job of it!

I still dislike the man though! Just I think thats the message Vinnie Mac was trying to send us!

What did u say something B) course i will defend HHH just not been on for a bit :D

Don't forget Raw is at 3am tonight cuz of the time change and America not having done it yet :P

For all of u who record it, or those who are mad enough to stay up :P

Jeez I cant stay up that late!!! I will be for WM21 next week tho!!!! :unsure:

Not for me either, even tho im off tomorrow i aint staying up for that one.... But like Cathy and i think loads of others next Sunday will be diffrent.

Has anyone heard that it will be a five hour Mania?