SM Hogwarts School

Tippin

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or the ones asking for help, I'M A STUDENT I CAN'T AFFORD TO FEED MYSELF it's why I live at home lol! XD

Anywho don't forget about the Quidditch Cup! And erm can we get some more pupils please because the teaching staff out number the students...

OK, time for my lesson

everybody here? ok

now this *points at tank* is a Dugbog.

now a dugbog, is very similar to a piece of dead wood.

now if everybody moves closer to the tank... thats close enough thanks.

you can see i have a bit of dead wood and a dugbog in there...

the dugbog is the one on the right.

the dugbog lives in swampy marsh land across Europe and North and South America.

It has 6pairs of webbed feet, perfect for gliding along through the boggy swamp water.

It feed primarily on small mammals, but with two rows of razor sharp teeth, it can take chunks out of your ankle, no problems, as it delights in hurting human walkers.

now for your homework, i want you to wright me a short 50word essay, about why the dugbog is a pest to mandrake owners.

you'll find the answers in your book - the magical creatures lovers guide to care, or if you don't have that, page 15 of fantasic beats and where to find them.

all essays to be summitted by email please to thefatcontrollerrules@hotmail.com by the 13th of jan. thats a week from today.

thank you and have a good week

Proffessor ILoveMerry

elwebb - this was my hmwk

you've got till monday...

send to my email

cheersy

i've gotta run, my face is bleeding

Poor Prfoessor Queen_Sindel! We'll send Matron Surfy_sah over asap to help you get better! And well packages of honeydukes chocolate XD

Thanks Tippin, and thanks Moony, too.

The surgery actually went pretty well the doctor said. Just all that little pills I have to take make me terribly dizzy.

I try to check back about twice a day though because I don't want to miss something important - like guest announcements. :lol:

Poor Prfoessor Queen_Sindel! We'll send Matron Surfy_sah over asap to help you get better! And well packages of honeydukes chocolate XD

Thanks Tippin, and thanks Moony, too.

The surgery actually went pretty well the doctor said. Just all that little pills I have to take make me terribly dizzy.

I try to check back about twice a day though because I don't want to miss something important - like guest announcements. B)

get well soon