Quantum Leap Reunion

BluebizzieB

Yet another BUMP NEEDED.

Why do people post so many crap threads for things which aint going to happen, for starters, the cast from the Jurassic Park film are busy with other projects, the 3rd and 4th films were crap.

Quantum Leap is possible, because it has a cult following.

Come on people we need more support.

Edited by BluebizzieB

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I phoned Showmasters the other day and asked them 2 questions:

1) Have you asked Scott Bakula to come for LFCC3?

Answer: We have tried him several times already and will continue to do so upto the event

2) When will there be more annoucements on the board?

Answer: When we get a guest confirmed we will post it on the boards, nothing yet but as soon as we do, it will get annouced.

I can't wait to see Dean Stockwell!

I've been watching QL since I was 9. I still do watch it now. I still have pictures of them on my wall (as well as my stargate pictures). I screamed when I heard that Dean was going to the next LFCC and I think a couple of people laughed. (oops!)

When I told my mum she asked if she could with me. Great, I've got someone to look after me this time so I won't have the problems I had last time. Thank Goodness!

My QL friends and I have been talking about the new TV movie for a while and I that one of them has said something about Dean confirming it and that it is going to have a female leaper. I get all my information at the best QL site on the net. Al's Place.

Also I think that the timing is great, getting the chance to meet Dean Stockwell and a QL movie. I'm in heaven!

Janna Galaxy

PS I'd love to meet Scott as well!

Edited by jannagalaxy

A MASSIVE BUMP NEEDED.

Come on ppl, this thread is being ignored.

No letter from Showmasters yet.

I hope they get Scott, i will be dissapointed but at least we get to see Dean which is great.

I am getting my DVDs signed as well as an official script i obtained on Ebay.

I loved QL when I was younger and I’m a big of Scott Bakula he was my first crush and I still love him to this day everyone wants him at the LFCC3 and I really think it's a brilliant idea I’d love him to be there as well as Dean Stockwell and Don Bellisario it would be so great to meet them. I'm supporting the QL reunion 100%

i really hope it happens.

I can't remeber if I've already shown my support so I'm gonna do it again. We definately need Scott problem being it'll be a nightmare to meet him cos of enterprise fans!

Anyway, anyone know if season 2 is coming out on dvd region 1 or 2 I don't mind?