Fund Raising Ideas

Jason_Voorhees

k back on topic then

so far the ideas we got r:

crew all day with ur clothes inside out n ur pants on the outside

slave 4 a day

Kissing booth

dress as superted

busk with double act songs, doesnt matter if u cant sing...although maybe u both can...i dunno :

sonny and cher

simon and garfunkel

pj and duncan

the cheeky girls

Edited by Jacali

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but we need a certain amount of humiliation to put hands in pockets, just the way human nature is.. anyway..

Why not do something like the UK Garrison did at umm that place up North and have a photo booth, all you'd need is a interesting backdrop and a polaroid camera and then rope in some of the costume people to do sessions where the public can come and have a picture taken with some costumed folk.

I'm sorry but we need a certain amount of humiliation to put hands in pockets, just the way human nature is.. anyway..

Why not do something like the UK Garrison did at umm that place up North and have a photo booth, all you'd need is a interesting backdrop and a polaroid camera and then rope in some of the costume people to do sessions where the public can come and have a picture taken with some costumed folk.

how is that humiliating? i dont get it sorry :huh:

Oh it isn't I was referring to my custard idea..

Oh it isn't I was referring to my custard idea..

ah i c!!!!!!!!

k back on topic then

so far the ideas we got r:

crew all day with ur clothes inside out n ur pants on the outside

slave 4 a day

Kissing booth

dress as superted

busk with double act songs, doesnt matter if u cant sing...although maybe u both can...i dunno :

sonny and cher

simon and garfunkel

pj and duncan

the cheeky girls

see my suggestion of shaving head/facial hair wasn't good enough to make the list :unsure:

ah well I didn't think it would be, seeing as I'm not a member of the forum "in" crowd :angel:

surfy sah xx