Anybody interested in Saurons head?

DarkElfUK

Latin was the basis for many of the European languages. But I'm more fascinated in Old English :D

Latin is more a Religious thing with me. Y'know Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

:D

hehe :D

i've never actually learned that in latin, but i AM able to translate it:

"hail mary full of grace the lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb jesus. holy mary mother of god pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. amen."

have learned it in irish, but that was about 10 years ago, and i've forgotten it completely :D:uhoh:

Used to have to say it in Latin alot. ^_^ Also the creed is another one. OH and The Rosary in latin is brilliant.

My dad tried teaching me everything in Gealic, but I found the family were more impressed if I said it in Latin...

"Francie, that's a true Catholic girl you have there." Said in a really strong Irish accent! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure it is really cool when the writing on the ring lights up, buts it is expensive.

We had a bargain from them last weekend - we bought the Urak-Hai shield for £59.99, it was originally £159.99.

We got Lawrence to sign it to :lol:

He's such a cool guy and of course he recognised me ;):D