No Reunion or Theme

JackAubrey

Terminator reunion

I would go with this, maybe broaden it to a Terminator Trilogy re-union as well, no chance of Arnie, but I am sure Showmasters could get some of the main stars:

Michael Biehn

Lancre Henriksen

Edward Furlong

Robert Patrick

Nick Stahl

Kristanna Loken

And maybe Linda Hamilton

Plus talks, show all the films , and maybe get some behind the scenes crew and supporting actors as well.

Yes, that's what I meant : a Terminator trilogy reunion ! You have already given a list of great names. You could also add

Earl Boen .... Dr. Peter Silberman (in the three movies!)

Joe Morton .... Dr. Miles Bennett Dyson

Jenette Goldstein .... Janelle Voight

Xander Berkeley .... Todd Voight (and he's also in 24 :lol: )

Claire Danes .... Kate Brewster

David Andrews .... Robert Brewster

Jay Acovone .... cop in the street (assumingly killed by the TX)

And Bill Paxton and Brian Thompson were playing punks in the original Terminator :unsure:

Alana Curry who was in Terminator 3 has done a couple of signings in America, so I am sure Showmasters could make this a really great re-union.

Perhaps some props etc from the film as well.

A guest like Stan Winston would also be really cool.

Stan did the special make-up effects on T3 and T2, but has also worked on films like , AI, Interview with the Vampire, Edward Scissorhands, Batman Returns , plus loads of others.

He is also only the second special effects artist to be honored with a star on Hollywood's Walk of Stars.

would be soooooo great :unsure:

james bond, deep space nine, x-men, batman etc....

or the new battlestar gallactica series with the old one.

X-men ... good idea too ! But difficult to bring people like Stewart, Mc Kellen, Jackman, Berry ! Very unlikely even !! :unsure:

Maybe Anna Paquin. or Rebecca Romijn-Stamos ... that would be nice :P

james bond, deep space nine, x-men, batman etc....

or the new battlestar gallactica series with the old one.

X-men ... good idea too ! But difficult to bring people like Stewart, Mc Kellen, Jackman, Berry ! Very unlikely even !! :unsure:

Maybe Anna Paquin. or Rebecca Romijn-Stamos ... that would be nice :P

yup can't see an x-men reunion happening, but there are some names that they could and would be able to get, like:

tyler mane

stan lee

ray park

that kid who plays iceman

aaron stanford

kelly hu

some behind the scenes people like the concept designers.

and perhaps even a name like rebecca romijn or alan cumming

you can even add some comic peeps for the lfcc atmosphere.

p.s

totally forgot the terminator trilogy reunion. had thought about this quite often and fully support this. (robert patrick!)

A Terminator reunion would indeed be very cool and could be possible. I mean Michael Biehn was at LFCC2, Kristanna Loken was at C4 (or C5?), Robert Patrick has done other events this year, Edward Furlong has just done another event. Linda Hamilton, Nick Stahl (also a leading role in Carnivale) and Claire Danes should be possible. Yes, that is a very good idea. SMs ? :angel:

Edited by lams9999

What about CSI or 24

That would make my day maybe even my year!!!

A 24 reunion B) That would be awesome ! :o But there is not enough *begging* I guess .... :o

Ive seen 12 episodes of the 24 season 2 since yesterday evening, Im addicted! ;)