THIS TIME LAST WEEK....

surfy_sah

I think I had just got off the tube from travelling half way accross London and met my friend from school and we were going back to her student house :D xx

TOO RIGHT nikki I'd give anything to go back to last weekend, seriously the best event/fair/signing thingy I've ever been to :wub:

you'll be at c7, right? :blink:

GET WELL SOON!!! :lol:

this time last week we were drinking at my mates pre-going to this bar hmmm al-co-hol...

*ahem* ;)

and don't worr vicky if I wasn't drowning in revision, assignments and seen essays, I'd be pic spamming BIG time not to mention drooling :o

Luv you guys for making my weekend sooo cool :D

Luv&hugs always, sah xx

this time last week i was sitting in a boring meeting wishing it would end so i could start my weekend. I WANNA GO BACK IN TIME TO LFCC2 TO SEE DAVID AND RAINBOW AGAIN!!

:lol:

(i will stop going on about them at some point!)

I know my family keep going on at me as I talk about them all the time and every so often I stare at my pictures and think to myself was it real :D I hate this feeling afterwards when stuff begins to fade :lol:

...I was ummm at my friend's student house in London having FOOD!!!! (hmmm cheese :wub: )

bout 2ish then walked to the tube station and tried to get myself to Wembley (many tubes and stations and panicks and studying of tube maps but got there in the end!! :D) only took like hour and half! :unsure: xx

ooow did I mention that when I got there I walked past the B&B TWICE (yep one in each direction! :unsure: ) only I could do that I swear!!! oow and I phoned Vicky and I was like behind you mwahahahah! :huh::P

this time last week, we had had McD's met everyone *waves* :wub: and I believe had done our rece of LFACC venue and FINALLY found a working cashpoint and a pub choccy vodka please B)

ANDREA (incase you should find your way back here :D !!) some of your crew were in Wembley friday night and would have been more than willing to help, ask us next time!!!! ;) hehe ;)

Luv sah xx

ROCK ON LFACC3! :wub:

yeyness ACW!

and *phrao* avatar Nikki :huh:

....think we were trying to get some sleep :D

which is something I will be doing once I muster up the energy to get up from the chair, move the crap off my bed oh and actually WATCH 38minutes :D

night guys xx