Was you one of the young girls.........

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really like to meet the guest without lots of people screaming.

Maybe showmasters can sit them where they had john ryhs davis last time, that way the only stood close to the guest would be the people getting things signed.

what do you say showmasters??????

Edited by jackburton

Yeah, i think they should try and do something like that. When I meet the guests, I would like to think it was special moment for me, without having other people leering at me. Also i pay good money to get their autographs!!!!!!!!

:P

Im totally with ya on this I posted a thread a few weeks back about this and everyone was like oh it wasnt that bad YES IT WAS my time with Billy was totally destroyed by those stupid screaming BRATS I will not be happy if it happens again this time

BRATS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

LilElfGirlxx

who was hanging about and shouting at the hobbits????

If so are you going to be doing the same this time?????

because if you are i wont be to happy with you :D

*high-fives*jackburton. Yes! I mean, I know people are bound to get excited, and that's understandable - but FFS can't they at least bear in mind that the rest of us are here to see the guests and not them? Sorry to sound so arsy, but like they say: it's not big and it's not clever to spoil it for everyone else. ;):P

Yeah, i think they should try and do something like that. When I meet the guests, I would like to think it was special moment for me, without having other people leering at me. Also i pay good money to get their autographs!!!!!!!!

:P

*high-fives* Vampirer. Absolutely bang-on! ;)

Im totally with ya on this I posted a thread a few weeks back about this and everyone was like oh it wasnt that bad  YES IT WAS my time with Billy was totally destroyed by those stupid screaming BRATS I will not be happy if it happens again this time

BRATS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

LilElfGirlxx

Okay folks, I'm sorry to be weighing in yet again with my boring words of wisdom (as in Norman, rather than intelligence, perhaps?:P), but I can't let this one rest. ;) IMHO it was outrageous that your time with Billy was so comprehensively f*cked up by the thoughtless & insensitive behaviour of a few selfish individuals. Assuming they'd already had their time with him/were just about to, I'm sure they'd've been very aggrieved if the same thing had happened to them. :D If that happens to me with the people I want to meet, I'll certainly be well pissed off too.

Sorry to sound so pompous, but - well, this really pissed me off, too. ;)

maybe we should get together and if them do turn up again we should tell them how return of the king finishes and who dies, and then i will tell them to f*** off

sorry to be so hard but like you've all said we pay alot of money out for them to sign something for us and to have a 2minute chat, and you dont need some dickheads screaming at them :P

maybe we should get together and if them do turn up again we should tell them how return of the king finishes and who dies, and then i will tell them to f*** off

sorry to be so hard but like you've all said we pay alot of money out for them to sign something for us and to have a 2minute chat, and you dont need some dickheads screaming at them B)

Yay Im with ya on that one and dont worry if Vamps time gets ruined OMG some serious breakage of arms and legs is gonna happen and ill be right there helping.

LilElfGirlxx

I wasn't a screaming brat but I do think where Billy and Andy were was the right place. A lot of people could not get tickets to see them and at least they could watch them from afar.

People just need to control theirselves that is all.

Thats good that so many of you agree with me on this :firedevil:

I will go f***ing nuts if those people are there again :rolleyes:

Showmasters please please please sort out something so that when people are getting something signed its not ruined by some little assholes who should know better.

I was lucky enough to be undisturbed whilst with Andy, but with Billy??!! B)

If I ever find the person who was standing behind me whilst I was having my photo taken with him - I will personally break their legs (sorry vamp, I know you like to do this!)... :D

It ruined what was a lovely picture - hell! even I looked good!

I was lucky enough to be undisturbed whilst with Andy, but with Billy??!! B)

If I ever find the person who was standing behind me whilst I was having my photo taken with him - I will personally break their legs (sorry vamp, I know you like to do this!)... :D

I didn't know about this particular event, Rosie - what on earth happened? :lol:

I was lucky enough to be undisturbed whilst with Andy, but with Billy??!!  B)

If I ever find the person who was standing behind me whilst I was having my photo taken with him - I will personally break their legs (sorry vamp, I know you like to do this!)...  :D

I didn't know about this particular event, Rosie - what on earth happened? :lol:

That pic I had taken with me and Billy, yeltzy remember? There was that person standing behind us grinning inanely... :lol:

ahhh!!!!!! i know what you mean!!! :help::blink:

it wasn't so bad for me.. i don't think i realised like what the people on the side were doing, but then again every time i went up to billy it was with a big bunch of loons *waves*

but i think it's outrageous that people stand there yelling at them. I admit i was standing at the side oggling at billy, but i wasn't shouting at him.. i was just looking, and taking random photos :D

But i agree!! people shouldn't shout, they need to control themselves.. and it would be good if they like.. put them semi out of sight. not fully, because some people might not be able to meet them and might want to get a photo. but they shouldn't be able to get into your photos and take up YOUR time with the person that you've paid to sign something. Thats just pure evil ;)

hmm... i was going to say something else.. ehhmmm... ehhmmm.... oh yeah! the plants!! that was rude.. people kept trampling on them. and this one guy stepped right in them and trailed mud everywhere! and then i stepped in it!! with my long dress... got mud ALL over the bottom.. JUST STAY OUT THE PLANTS F*CKTARDS!! :angry:

oh yeah! and if anyone ruins my precious time with elijah then i swear i'll ring their flithy little neck (hehe, gollum style) .. grr.. sorry but iv wanted to meet him for ages. and nobody, especially someone who cant be bothered to queue for themselves is gonna ruin it!

lets make a big gang, and then beat them up yeah! c4forums united!

woopya

Edited by ikki

I think there will definately be more security this time. Hopefully they will move the troublemakers on. I agree I hate screaming kids ruining things for everyone else, when I was getting Tom Felton I saw lots off evil little demon girls screaming and waving, trying to distract him and running after him when he went for lunch. Thankfully because of how he was positioned they couldnt get too close to him to ruin it for anyone. I believe I saw the same little monsters screaming and waving at BBoyd. . I hope they arrange Elijah etc in a similar way or else action will have to be taken...

yeah me too!

omg.. if they get followed to lunch! thats so RUDE!! they followed him to lunch?!?!?!

we were walking round in the morning and we saw.. devon and daniel logan walking round, luckily they werent being followed tho.

hmm... did u see aswell, when billy and andy went to lunch people followed them, and the security guys tried to stop them, and they ran round the plant area ...hehe.

me and sarah were sitting.. you know behind where billy was. that little plant area, we were sitting on the wall thing, and billy came out.. hehe, these girls were following him, and sarah was like 'what you doing out your cage' and he was like 'i need a pee!' lol.. the girls were like :unsure: and they went away. very fooneh. at least they have some respect.

I think the amount of screaming for Billy was so rude. I mean, he must have wanted to spend time with his fans and get to talk to them without having to stop every two seconds at someone's scream of his name. Whenever he turned around to kind of look at the screaming groups he was kinda like ^_^ they should of had some kind of respect. It wasn't at all fair on Billy or on the fans meeting him. In my picture I got on the Saturday there's a girl in the background holding her camera as if she's about to lift her arm and take a photo , with a look of pure evil on her face. It didn't spoil the picture too much and it's not completely awful but it did annoy me.

I was lucky enough to be undisturbed whilst with Andy, but with Billy??!!  :lol:

If I ever find the person who was standing behind me whilst I was having my photo taken with him - I will personally break their legs (sorry vamp, I know you like to do this!)...  :P

I didn't know about this particular event, Rosie - what on earth happened? :angry:

That pic I had taken with me and Billy, yeltzy remember? There was that person standing behind us grinning inanely... :angry:

Oh yeah - now I'm with you. :angry: I won't mention the thread, but I noticed one particular person talking about standing right behind where Billy was having his photo taken with people and I thought "Yeah - I wonder if you were one of those f***wits who stuffed it up for other people..." :angry:

In my picture I got on the Saturday there's a girl in the background holding her camera as if she's about to lift her arm and take a photo , with a look of pure evil on her face. It didn't spoil the picture too much and it's not completely awful but it did annoy me.

I think there are an awful lot of people who experienced the same problem with this happening. :lol:

I mean, they wouldn't like it if we did it to them now, would they?