Jolene Blalock

Jackewing98

Frankly Blalock was one the main guests I went for (along with Alex Siddig and Temeura Morrison, who were both great) but there was no way I was paying £20 for a 'no posed photos and no personalisations' kinda guest! Where's the fun in that??

Also, without wishing to be bitchy, she looked kinda grotesque in real life. Borderline anorexic (very thin arms and bony hips) and oddly orange hair that clashed hideously with her bright pink lips.

If you enjoyed meeting her then that's great and good for you. But I thought £20 was taking the urine somewhat and wasn't particularly impressed.

mwah found her a bit rude. at least she could have said hi but the photo was already signed long before i even reached the table.

say what you want abou how busy she was. yes she was very busy but so where the likes of alexis denisoff, katee sackhoff and john rhys davies, but at least they made an effort and jolene .well........... she clearly didn't. we where catle driven through the queue.

I always go expecting no posed photos and no personalistions so when I saw the sign I wasent that bothered but after I came back and read what other people had posted about Jolene personalising until she went for lunch and then afterwards not I was a little annoyed as it should be the same rule all day or whats the point in having it.

To be honest I'm not even a great fan of Enterprise, I always get Star Trek people to sign my copy of the book "Where No One has gone Before" as its a multi series thing (although it was published long before Enterprise came out)

I hadnt got any of the regualr Enterprise cast in there and just wanted one to say I had someone from the series. As she was a fairly main character I figured she would be as good as anyone so the fact that she wasnt too chatty didnt worry me particularly, in fact it might have been embarrasing if she had asked me what my favourite epsidoe of Enterprise was!

This was her second signing her first one was in the states and she got mobbed. She came across as very shy and couldnt understand people wanting her autograph.

Give her a few more conventions and im sure she will have relaxed.

mwah found her a bit rude. at least she could have said hi but the photo was already signed long before i even reached the table.

say what you want abou how busy she was. yes she was very busy but so where the likes of alexis denisoff, katee sackhoff and john rhys davies, but at least they made an effort and jolene .well........... she clearly didn't. we where catle driven through the queue.

You're not the only person to have complained about this.

As I understand it, Blalock was instructed to stop personalising and talking to the people who paid to come and see her. I've read reports that the Showmasters woman with her (I won't use the word "staff" as many of them don't warrant it) was ordering Blalock about and generally being as rude as hell to her.

yeah i know but other actors where instructed to do that as well but at least they waited untill i stood in front of the table myself, looked up and said hi. i'm sorry but that really isn't to much to ask for and doesn't take up much time.

the least they could do is to acknoledge (didn't spell that one right) that you are there if you get my point.

• 4 weeks later...