Post your photos here!!!!

Verbatim

Sorry, can't say I recognise her...Anyone got a better one not so close up???

She wasn't really rude to me, just that she pushed my poster aside for the next person when I hadn't finished talking to Carl yet...did talk to him agian properly though late today when she weren't there...he was cool then and we chatted about weight lifting and Action Jackon and Bill Duke.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone post it for me as I cant seem to get it to post My Webpage

got it to work if you want to see what the woman looked like that was giving everyone hassle then here she is (i didn't take a pic of just her it was on my Carl Weathers photo that I took that I wasn't allowed to take) I noticed she was on it so I cut it out and posted it on there so feel free to have a look and give her some hassle like she did to everyone else!

Dude, I understand you have a frustration that you need to relieve and if you feel unhappy about the way you were treated, there's a right and wrong way to go about it.

A polite e-mail to showmasters is the right way... posting her picture, calling her a 'bitch' and then linking the picture to this site is not the right way.

I'm not a member of the crew, but I am aware they they are volunteers (unpaid) who have given up a day or an entire weekend to make things go as smooth as possible.

I strongly urge you to amend your site to be a LOT more respectful of this fact and deal with this matter in the correct manner. I have a feeling SM will not take kindly to your post/site as things stand.

Can someone post it for me as I cant seem to get it to post My Webpage

got it to work if you want to see what the woman looked like that was giving everyone hassle then here she is (i didn't take a pic of just her it was on my Carl Weathers photo that I took that I wasn't allowed to take) I noticed she was on it so I cut it out and posted it on there so feel free to have a look and give her some hassle like she did to everyone else!

Dude, I understand you have a frustration that you need to relieve and if you feel unhappy about the way you were treated, there's a right and wrong way to go about it.

A polite e-mail to showmasters is the right way... posting her picture, calling her a 'bitch' and then linking the picture to this site is not the right way.

I'm not a member of the crew, but I am aware they they are volunteers (unpaid) who have given up a day or an entire weekend to make things go as smooth as possible.

I strongly urge you to amend your site to be a LOT more respectful of this fact and deal with this matter in the correct manner. I have a feeling SM will not take kindly to your post/site as things stand.

I am never one to defend SM and the crew but this link is out of order. If you had balls you would have challenged her at the time about her attitude and if still unsatisfied approached a paid SM official with your complaint.

Believe me this does work!

I was the guest assistant with David Hewlett (SG Atlantis) on Saturday so did not go to see Carl Weathers or see how his guest assistant worked. However, I did meet Becky when we all started work and to me she seemed like a really nice person. I worked with her clearing up on Sunday evening and she didn't once stop, even though she had a long trawl home back to Cornwall ahead of her.

I got the impression it was her first time as a guest assistant so maybe she didn't get it right, but you could always have said something to her pit boss (the ones in red shirts running around like lunatics) and they would have sorted the problem out then and there. There is no need to go into character assination on here, just because she moved you along.

When we take on the role of guest assistant, we are all told to try and keep the queues moving in order that people don't go home disappointed at not getting to meet someone. I'm sure there will be people moaning that I tried to get David to shut up and get on with signing and photos when all he wanted to do was chat, BUT thats the role we take on... we are, for want of a better word "the bad guys". However, sometimes we look at the queue, knowing how many more people are waiting to join the queue and think eeeekkk we've got to hurry things along here. Maybe she didn't do it the right way, maybe you are in a minority and there are hundreds more who didn't have any problem with her. I heard that Carl got through around 500 people on Saturday. But please don't set out to publicly humilate and shame her in the way you have, she along with the rest of us volunteered to work so this event could take place. How many potential very good crew members will be put off if they think that for one mistake they are going to get a public roasting.

I was the guest assistant with David Hewlett (SG Atlantis) on Saturday so did not go to see Carl Weathers or see how his guest assistant worked.  However, I did meet Becky when we all started work and to me she seemed like a really nice person.  I worked with her clearing up on Sunday evening and she didn't once stop, even though she had a long trawl home back to Cornwall ahead of her. 

I got the impression it was her first time as a guest assistant so maybe she didn't get it right, but you could always have said something to her pit boss (the ones in red shirts running around like lunatics) and they would have sorted the problem out then and there.  There is no need to go into character assination on here, just because she moved you along. 

When we take on the role of guest assistant, we are all told to try and keep the queues moving in order that people don't go home disappointed at not getting to meet someone.  I'm sure there will be people moaning that I tried to get David to shut up and get on with signing and photos when all he wanted to do was chat, BUT thats the role we take on... we are, for want of a better word "the bad guys".  However, sometimes we look at the queue, knowing how many more people are waiting to join the queue and think eeeekkk we've got to hurry things along here.  Maybe she didn't do it the right way, maybe you are in a minority and there are hundreds more who didn't have any problem with her.  I heard that Carl got through around 500 people on Saturday.  But please don't set out to publicly humilate and shame her in the way you have, she along with the rest of us volunteered to work so this event could take place.  How many potential very good crew members will be put off if they think that for one mistake they are going to get a public roasting.

Well said.

It was my first time crewing and I didn't know anyone there. The first people I met were Becky and her friends and they took me under their wings and made me feel welcome. She was a lovely person and I feel insulted that you've criticised her for doing the same job we all had to do. In future, try not to jump the gun so badly.

Back to the point of this thread and away from the character assassination (I had no problems with any crew member)

I have tried to resize this smaller so hopefully it will fit on this page...fingers crossed!

novcollection167.jpg[/img]

Edited by stinkyberm

I was the guest assistant with David Hewlett (SG Atlantis) on Saturday so did not go to see Carl Weathers or see how his guest assistant worked. However, I did meet Becky when we all started work and to me she seemed like a really nice person. I worked with her clearing up on Sunday evening and she didn't once stop, even though she had a long trawl home back to Cornwall ahead of her.

I got the impression it was her first time as a guest assistant so maybe she didn't get it right, but you could always have said something to her pit boss (the ones in red shirts running around like lunatics) and they would have sorted the problem out then and there. There is no need to go into character assination on here, just because she moved you along.

When we take on the role of guest assistant, we are all told to try and keep the queues moving in order that people don't go home disappointed at not getting to meet someone. I'm sure there will be people moaning that I tried to get David to shut up and get on with signing and photos when all he wanted to do was chat, BUT thats the role we take on... we are, for want of a better word "the bad guys". However, sometimes we look at the queue, knowing how many more people are waiting to join the queue and think eeeekkk we've got to hurry things along here. Maybe she didn't do it the right way, maybe you are in a minority and there are hundreds more who didn't have any problem with her. I heard that Carl got through around 500 people on Saturday. But please don't set out to publicly humilate and shame her in the way you have, she along with the rest of us volunteered to work so this event could take place. How many potential very good crew members will be put off if they think that for one mistake they are going to get a public roasting.

Hi guys sorry if posting the picture of Becky offend people I have now since taken it down and deleted the link. It was the only bad point of my day, I had even heard store dealers talking about her saying that people was complaing on how she treated the public. I am sure she is a nice girl once you get to know her, but end of the day she was rude to me and many others! I won't go on about it anymore as I feel I have said enough about the situation. Sorry guys if I offended anyone.

I was the guest assistant with David Hewlett (SG Atlantis) on Saturday so did not go to see Carl Weathers or see how his guest assistant worked.  However, I did meet Becky when we all started work and to me she seemed like a really nice person.  I worked with her clearing up on Sunday evening and she didn't once stop, even though she had a long trawl home back to Cornwall ahead of her. 

I got the impression it was her first time as a guest assistant so maybe she didn't get it right, but you could always have said something to her pit boss (the ones in red shirts running around like lunatics) and they would have sorted the problem out then and there.  There is no need to go into character assination on here, just because she moved you along. 

When we take on the role of guest assistant, we are all told to try and keep the queues moving in order that people don't go home disappointed at not getting to meet someone.  I'm sure there will be people moaning that I tried to get David to shut up and get on with signing and photos when all he wanted to do was chat, BUT thats the role we take on... we are, for want of a better word "the bad guys".  However, sometimes we look at the queue, knowing how many more people are waiting to join the queue and think eeeekkk we've got to hurry things along here.  Maybe she didn't do it the right way, maybe you are in a minority and there are hundreds more who didn't have any problem with her.  I heard that Carl got through around 500 people on Saturday.  But please don't set out to publicly humilate and shame her in the way you have, she along with the rest of us volunteered to work so this event could take place.  How many potential very good crew members will be put off if they think that for one mistake they are going to get a public roasting.

Hi guys sorry if posting the picture of Becky offend people I have now since taken it down and deleted the link. It was the only bad point of my day, I had even heard store dealers talking about her saying that people was complaing on how she treated the public. I am sure she is a nice girl once you get to know her, but end of the day she was rude to me and many others! I won't go on about it anymore as I feel I have said enough about the situation. Sorry guys if I offended anyone.

Cool, thanks for removing it. Any complaints along that line should probably be addressed to teh Showmasters in private.