Star Wars Prequels Reunion

SciFiMAD

Bring back Amy Allen, I know she has attended  before but she may have some new Episode III photos to sign now (I'm almost positive I read somewhere that she is in it), plus she is one sexy lady!

I second that. I took a lovely pic of her with Michonne on the Saturday of C5. Printed it off and took it back on the Monday to get them to sign it, only to discover she'd gone :angry:

I think I remember seeing that, did you post it on the C5 forum?

I know its a big ask but is there any chance you could e-mail me a copy of that photo? If so my e-mail address is gregburns_walleyltd@hotmail.com

It really would be much appreciated.

(sorry for listing this request twice, I was unsure how to include a quote but think I have it sussed now)

Edited by jedicouncil

• 2 weeks later...
That will be great! Its about time we had some great Star Wars prequel guests instead of all of the Lord of the Rings people they seem to get.

Oh here we go !! - always someone gonna start this same debate every couple of months.

just check out skylover's post (i'll quote the relavant part below) and you will notice not one but TWO LOTR ppl...

people always start the debate, but they tend to forget LOTR HAS NOT BEEN THEIR ONLY JOB, ONLY THE MOST NOTED.

yes, some probably haven't done that much prior to it, but take, say elijah wood - known to many for LOTR, but also in Armegeddon, and does a very good job too. its just a MUCH smaller film.

ask for LOTR, and you get so much more. its not just LOTR fans that benifit.

and even if it were, just leave us in peace. i'm no fan of star wars (i've seen the first prequel film, and while its all right i'm not a fan at all, and not a fan of empire which i've seen twice) but i can respect fans of other genres. as should you.

Marton Csoka - Poggle the Lesser (also Celeborn in LOTR, and Xena, Farscape, etc)

Bruce Spence - Tion Medon (also Sauron Mouth in ROTK, the Trainman in Matrix 3, Mad Max 2/3, Farscape, etc)

also feel free to invite any rare stars, Jedi, pilots, senators, or cute handmaiden!

the two stars here are BOTH LOTR - and many other things besides.

the third piece of info i've included because LOTR fans are attacked partially on the basis that some ask for more obscure quests like '43 elf on the right' (no, i don't recall if this is the exact terminology used to attack.)

this is a request for random (and, i assume, minor) charachters - similar, i assume, in their roles to random elves/orcs.

skylover, my apologies for using your post in this way, its simply to point out NOW, before this develops, that LOTR fans are not the only ones satisfied by LOTR guests.

my gripe is with those who have previously or may in the future attack LOTR fans, and not with those who have respect.

That will be great! Its about time we had some great Star Wars prequel guests instead of all of the Lord of the Rings people they seem to get.

I totally agree I am not much of a fan of LOTR so it would be a welcome change

must say, i'm not a huge fan of star wars (i've mentioned this above.)

my first SM event was LFCC1, and my second was C6. sure, lfcc had a few LOTR guests, but nothing compared to the number of star wars guests at C6. perhaps there are a few ppl who

1)have not been to a seriously LOTR event (e.g. only C6) and who might feel that star wars has been catered to too much?

2)even being to lfcc consider that star wars is being catered to too well, and that LOTR could easily have equal treatment, particularly as many would consider it better than star wars? (and before i'm attacked, i accept that many do NOT consider it better - however, it also has, i believe, more widespread appeal than star wars being fantasy rather than sci-fi. this is purely my opinion.)

i only mention this as i have seen more star wars guests - as a non-fan, i could make similarly offensive comments, and attempt to cause dispute. i don't want that, especially as it has happened before.

HOWEVER, consider that others (no, not JUST me) are extremely pissed off at such attitudes. sure, the likes of sala baker may be at a number of events - so what? just because he's there regularly, it does not give you just cause or reason to attack such appearances. i'm sure he has plenty of fans who are non-LOTR, and who may not be fond of it. as do other LOTR stars, and of course star wars fans.

please, show equal respect to other fans, especially if you would like the same shown to you. yes, someone will always cause trouble, but those that do clearly cannot accept dissagreement.

and just to reiterate, i do not have any problem with those who show respect. only with those who may or who have attacked particularly LOTR (perhaps there have been attacks on other fans, i don't know.)

the posts i have quoted are taken as examples - similar views exist all over this forum, i am not picking out anyone in particular.

if anyone has been offended by this, i apologise, and i particularly apologise to those whose posts i've used if you are offended in any way. i'm simply making a point, and i do not mean that you are directly or intentionally showing disrespect, but simply that such disrespect is my interpretation, and no doubt may be interpreted as such by others (clearly it already has been prior to my visit, or even notice, of this thread) and i am simply hoping this fight may be stopped BEFORE it starts, as is probably inevitable anyway.

if someone feels i'm in error, feel free to respond, please. however, i DO ask that it is remembered that LOTR fans have, regularly, been attacked by other members. i'm not attacking star wars guests, but stating that those of us who are fans of another film may be shown equal respect that we show others. ashleo has simply pointed out

always someone gonna start this same debate
but has NOT attacked anyone. this shows clear respect, and also exasperation. as for his opinions of star wars, i've no idea, but i do know he's an LOTR fan and has seen as well as i have the amount of abuse provided against LOTR fans. as have others who are not LOTR fans.