Happy Halloween People

Ren

going to a party 2nite, which shuld b fun

No it really shouldn't...lol, Don't make me go I don't wannnaaa!

They're making me take photo's...I'm really not well - I think my old best friend is doing some of the DJing...hmmmm I don't have a costume cos I leave everything till the last minute ;)

I need a costume :wub:

I have some but I don't like them lol :o

I might not bother dressing up and go trick or treating anyway, pretend my clothes are my costume! OMG, Americanish trick or treating *dies* :P

xxkissesxx :angel:

Aww is it good there? you KNOW how crummy it is here...

i WAS goin to see the grudge, but my sis is too tiod. its her own fault for being out ALL weekend partying! lol so i have to sit at home and tell trick or treaters to GO AWAY!

i NEVER give out sweets! we don't agree with it here! B)

OMG they are really annoying me now, they are novking next door rite, and the owner kinda died like 3 months ago, so thy are nocking pointlessly and are REALLY pising me off

time for loud music me thinks!

Edited by nomi-noo

i NEVER give out sweets! we don't agree with it here! :D

whyyyy?

So...not such a happy halloween...Was meant to go MK today but wasnt feeling up to it...was meant to go to a party that I paid £6 for the ticket ( I don't mind though it's for charity!) and as soon as I'd get there i'd feel ill so i'm not going :lol:

Hummm..

i NEVER give out sweets! we don't agree with it here! :headscratch:

whyyyy?

So...not such a happy halloween...Was meant to go MK today but wasnt feeling up to it...was meant to go to a party that I paid £6 for the ticket ( I don't mind though it's for charity!) and as soon as I'd get there i'd feel ill so i'm not going :D

Hummm..

well the whole thing with trick or treaters round here are:

1, they are pretty mch begging for sweets

2, they are bloody brats! they ring out bell like 10000000000000000000000 times and GRR they are just annoying!