Chicks that take no s*** thread

Cathyvicki

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but then again if you read the title of the thread it does say 'chicks' so if you're admitting to being a girl then good for you, if not....GET OUT OF OUR THREAD!! lol. I'm kiddin....but not about getting out of the thread. This is a place just for the girls!!! We need a place that is just ours....everything else is dominated by the men....now lets see what you say about sexism!! :headscratch:

Actually this is getting a bit 'Germaine Greer' innit?

Yeah but we all love men too dont we girls?

Well I do anyway :lol:

But only the nice ones

That are good in bed :P hehe

Edited by Cathyvicki

im sooooo joinin this thread

this girl was spreadin crap about me round college, n being all nice to my face sayin we was best mates

so i told her to stop, n she cried...for the rest of the day

btw shes bigger than me lol

Im in with youse!!

Im not bragging or owt but I can handle myself! I might look it but I aint no princess sissy! :D I had a fight with another girl a few weeks ago over her tosspot bloke who wouldnt leave me alone and she thought I was coming on to him!! I nutted her anyway :uhoh:

Hmmmmmmmmmm examples of attitude hmmmmmmmmm well, I slap my other half at least ten times a day, show him who's the bloody boss round here. I get everyone else do the work around the house on a weekend, well come then, I've had enough of it all.

My job is full of attitude, I send bailiffs round to peoples houses and I tell people to go to hell and absolutely no way can they have time to pay their debts. I take people to court, because thats just the kinda girl I am.

Oooooooooo I even took my landlord to court and pissed on his fire!!! I won and got a nice big cheque out of the little f***er, he will learn not to f*** around with a girl like moi LOL.

I take no s*** off my other half, what i say goes. I'm amazed he is still bloody maried to me actually LOL.

Oh boy, there are so many examples, it so hard to put just one down in detail LOL.

As for blokes, yeah I love them, well some of them. I prefer the ones that make me laugh though.

Erm anyways yeah.

COME ON GIRLS GIVE IT SOME ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you Vamps!!!!! :wub:

Im in trouble with my new man cos I saw him on Monday night and said I wouldnt be able to see him till Friday and he thinks Im being unreasonable!!

Pffft! Im a busy girl! Anyway he's cool now and I think hes on board with my way of thinking :wub: Bless him!!