Women!

JasonTXFan

Hey i dont care but we need more women the place is gonna be over run by guys. Kristanna Loken's the only real women ( i know there are others but theyr'e like 90 years old or something!ok thats an exaggeration but still!) anyone ... how about people from x- men Robecca Roman Stamos (mystique), kelly hu, anna paquin or people from starwars male or female cus i love star wars but there's like no one comin. Clare Danes would be great too but thats highly unlikely, although Nick Stahl would be cool too.Who else agrees with me on this one?

firstly the must have women for a future collectormania - RACHEL LEIGH COOK. Ok her past films such as josie and the pussycats, she's all that etc may not be sci-fi related but she is the star of upcoming genre show "Fearless", she would be a great guest. So would shannon elizabeth!!!

Now aside from women i really fancy i would suggest - linda hammilton (terminater), heather langenkamp (nancy from nightmare on elm street series), ashley lawrence (from the hellraiser series)

Omg Natalie Portman has to come!!!!!!!!!!

I will admit I am a fanatic of her, my school planner last year was full of her on each page lol.

She needs to be there :D

I would be a Happy Sod if she did come!

I really really can't see Natalie Portman agreeing to come, I heard that at Celebration 2, she had a table, but refused point blank to sign anything, she won't sign *any* Star Wars AT ALL, though she will sign portrait shots.

A guy I know saw her in a nightclub in L.A., she was surrounded by huuuuge bodyguards and massive white screens so no-one could approach her.

I think it's a real shame that people like her won't sign something associated with the film that introduced her to millions upon millions of fans. I know she did stuff before, she'll probably do stuff after, but we'll always remember her for Amidala.

Thats a shame about natalie portman. How rubbish is she? I really like her but its seems a bit stupid that she has got so conceited already. You are right she would be nothing without Star wars

Anna Penguin or Paquin maybe. Also Famke Jansenn, Eliza Dushku, Kirsten Dunst, Alyson Hannigan, Charisma Carpenter and BTW Natalie Portman does sign Star Wars pics cos she signed one for me :P

Eliza dushku, YOU GENIOUS!!!! she would be great! :D