Hands up if you want Alien franchise guests

dufresne

Yes Please Showmasters. More Aliens guests.

I am happy with the Aliens guests already annouced. I am soooo looking forward to meeting the people behind Alien and Predator and the actors.

Only 4 weeks to go.

GAH I need to save more money. It is lucky I have a job starting next week, been for an interview today and got the job. The pay is weekly which is great.

Anyone would be great, my preference lies with the first three movies but Resurrection was enjoyable.......until the Newborn Alien turned up.......bleughh!!

How about the Skotak brothers or Brian Johnson, I know you already have two fantastic behind the scenes guy's, Woodruff and Gillis, but more never hurts!! :)

On the actor front Bill Paxton and Michael Biehn would naturally be at the top of most lists, mine included, but what about William Hope (Gorman), I believe he's still very active, I think he's in Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.

He used to live in the UK, do we know where he lives now?

Anyway if the guest's you already have listed attend then I'll be a happy Xenomorph.........if you manage to arrange more, then I'll be an estatic Xenomorph!!! :unsure:

So far there are only 4 guets for Aliens, 1 guest for Alien: Ressurection and two members of the cast and crew. There is no one yet for Alien at all and only the SFX crew for Alien 3.

So please SM, get your spam's in gear as it's only one month away and the Alien Quadrilogy reunion is the main theme of the show.