strangest or funniest memory of C6

Guest linka

• Showmasters Admin

I think for me it had to be at the party. 6 times I had a complete strangers walk up to me and ask if they could have there photo taken with me 'cause they'd never meet someone so tall ;)

I've had it happen before but 6 times in one night was bloody odd. I just found it funny though ;)

Edited by Too Tall

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
I think for me it had to be at the party. 6 times I had a complete strangers walk up to me and ask if they could have there photo taken with me 'cause they'd never meet someone so tall ;)

I've had it happen before but 6 times in one night was bloody odd. I just found it funny though :(

They probably thought u were part of the entertainment with the oompa loompas ;)

• Showmasters Admin
I think for me it had to be at the party. 6 times I had a complete strangers walk up to me and ask if they could have there photo taken with me 'cause they'd never meet someone so tall  ;)

I've had it happen before but 6 times in one night was bloody odd. I just found it funny though  :(

They probably thought u were part of the entertainment with the oompa loompas ;)

What like an ANTI-oompa loompa???? :(:(

The taxi driver that dropped me off near the station on the way home, and my bags were in the boot, he let me out n then drove off :unsure: SO WASN'T FUNNY lol

lmfao that was the funniest moment of my weekend. He was a really strange guy. Shouting at us to get in the car then being really polite to us once we were in.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

funny moments....... *tries to remember*

possibly me repeatedly, and very drunkenly, thanking jamie from mugglenet for introducing me to collectormania at the end of the party... i found out about c3 from the site yeh seeeee.. that was quite amusing i seem to remember

very funny happenings in the hotel... our bed MOVED.... so me and Tash rolled across the room :unsure:

• Moderators

The taxi driver that dropped me off near the station on the way home, and my bags were in the boot, he let me out n then drove off  :angry: SO WASN'T FUNNY lol

lmfao that was the funniest moment of my weekend. He was a really strange guy. Shouting at us to get in the car then being really polite to us once we were in.

I hope that laughing HURTS U!! :lol: :lol: :D

Aw im remembering so many funny moments from last weekend!!

Royd falling down the void! It was traumatic *cries* but im ok... im over it!! Thomas Robins shouting stuff to Stacy about his photo hahahaaaaa!! <3 from around 4am til 8am on Sunday morning. hillarious few hours spent with three of the most beautiful people <3 ive never laughed so much!!! *adopts Orlando style voice* "I tried knocking on the door but no-one answered!" and my most embarrasing was when I was drunk at the party and I said "Royd... .rhymes with Boyd" TO ROYD! Oh the shame *is actually really embarrased over doing that!!*

aww, my weekend rocked!

Stina xxx

Random moments from C6 .........

# Billy being so lovely/nice/gorgeous/confused as to why Showmasters were rushing him

# The Troika were also lovely guys ... Adam Busch = :D

# Seeing Common Rotation at the party - I bought a CD the next day, am now loving that band!

# I got Sala and Thomas to record some stuff on my phone

# Royd Tolkien is seriously PHWOOAARR!

# Bob Anderson's wife invited us round for tea!

# We met Rick Porras! *extra squee*

# Billy remembered saying "Penguins with banjos" when I asked him to write it on my autograph :lol:

Richard Kiel says the cutest things ever: :lol:

"Born on September 13th.................... Hey! That's the same as mine!! Did you know?!?!!"

"I put my birthday on there!!"

"Wow is that digital??!"

Royd Tolkien: "Wow! You said that at the same time too! Weeoooweeooooo!!" :unsure:

The poor lass who took our photo with Royd: "Oh no! :lol: I moved the camera!! :lol: " :lol:

The taxi driver that dropped me off near the station on the way home, and my bags were in the boot, he let me out n then drove off  :lol: SO WASN'T FUNNY lol

I hope that laughing HURTS U!! :blink: :blink: :P

Yes it did :D

very funny happenings in the hotel... our bed MOVED.... so me and Tash rolled across the room :lol:

OMG I thought it was just my bed that moved, I'm so relieved that somebody else had the same problem, I can rest assured it wasn't just me being drunk, but honestly it moved like a whole inch and then some!!!!!!

very funny happenings in the hotel... our bed MOVED.... so me and Tash rolled across the room :lol:

OMG I thought it was just my bed that moved, I'm so relieved that somebody else had the same problem, I can rest assured it wasn't just me being drunk, but honestly it moved like a whole inch and then some!!!!!!

our was about 2foot away from the wall by the time me and tash cudnt stop giggling

• Moderators
wouldnt have ANYTHING to do with the wheels on it right?

Or the fact I pulled the bed round, nope :D

:D

you mean.... hang on... do i remember that!?

i have no idea... i thought me and tash were just pushing off the wall

:D no, I got outta bed n grabbed the bottom of ur bed n pulled it :D sillyness :D