strangest or funniest memory of C6

Guest linka

Mine was being swept up in the carrie fisher tidal wave when the door open......

and the catlin brown strangling

and talking to micheal dorn in full klingon get up.... and him saying

"why do you put yourself through this torment :rolleyes:

and being regonised by marina and brent from previous events...even thought i was in costume :unsure:

and coming back into the party from the bogs and

having a shock of my life when i heard "geordi "shouted at me from a mate

who was not supposed to in MK..

Edited by linka

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I have a fair few.

I think saying I didn't like Harry Potter at the party when we were stood with Oliver Phelps was quite funny. Bless me. For a split second I forgot he was in HP :D bahaha. I also think telling Royd that 'Royd rhymes with Boyd' when I was drunk was amusing...

Watching my friend having to crawl into the lift because she was laughing too much! That was hillarious. Ermm... Billy saying "What's Dom doing? He looks a bit distressed there doesn't he?" about my LOTR piccy thing was funny... and erm... *thinks* Thomas doing the Thomas and friends thing!

Aw so many funny moments <3

Stina xx

My funniest memory was to do with my brief signing encounter with Billy Dee Williams.

Picture the scene - for all the guests I met, I was carrying my son Lucas (aged 2) around so he could get in on the photo's for future embarrasment/memories.

Anyway. I was next so went upto Billy at which point he said "Hello" to Lucas in a really friendly manner (which I thought was nice) at which point my son screamed "NOOOOO" and turned his back on him, and the photo came out nicely apart from Lucas looking reeeaaaally grumpy. :lol:

I took my signed 10x8 away chuckling, after all Carrie was next.

I hope my son had no relevence on the subsequent lack of 'interaction' for the rest of the day I keep reading about. ;)

Seriously though respect to Billy and Carrie for coming, for although more conversation would have been ideal, seeing them face to face and adding their signitures to my collection made my day.

And a big thankyou as always to SM.........roll on C7!

Anyway. I was next so went upto Billy at which point he said "Hello" to Lucas in a really friendly manner (which I thought was nice) at which point my son screamed "NOOOOO" and turned his back on him, and the photo came out nicely apart from Lucas looking reeeaaaally grumpy. ;)

LMAO!!!!!!!!! :lol::D:D

when i met Thomas Robins, and i had my eyes closed on the first photo i had with him, and then the second one my eyes were closed, and the third was perfect!!!!!! i had my eyes open! but it was so funny, but i have a great pic now printed of none the less!!!!!!

my funniest that i can think of, well, that i want to write on here anyways! was when a couple of friends and I were standin near the HP queues havin a chat waiting to c the HP ppl, and my mate says "OMG! DID U SEE DANIEL LOGANS HISSY FIT LAST NIGHT HE..." at this point i clapped my hand over her mouth and turned her round, and she almost died when she saw Daniel standing right behind her!

I walked into the toilet at the Party , slightly tipsy , to see 2 Humpa Lumpas posing for photos for some man - let me say this wasn't a rude pose for you poor depraved lot out there .

I was totally freaked , the lad apologised to me and told me not to worry , and then another lad started taking photos .

I didn't stop laughing for about 15 minutes - it is a sight I will take to my grave :headscratch:;)

The strangest would probably be Jenny shoving her bunny tail down my bra "for safe keeping." I'm sure velcroing it to her spam was equally safe.

The funniest...uhh...if i say the Aftershock and JD episode, anyone who was there will know what i mean. "Where's the bloody floor gone? PUT IT BACK, BIATCH!"

Not explaining it but those who were in the room will know what I am talking about.

When Royd fell down the Void, or when we had to chase after our door signs :D

Damn it I knew there was something I had forgotten to take home with me!!!!!!!

I don't know about funniest but one of my nicest moments was when this man walked up to me on the Sunday when I was coming back from a break and thanked me for posing with his daughter on the Saturday night!! It was soooo nice of him :lol:

Not explaining it but those who were in the room will know what I am talking about.

I don't know about funniest but one of my nicest moments was when this man walked up to me on the Sunday when I was coming back from a break and thanked me for posing with his daughter on the Saturday night!! It was soooo nice of him :lol:

Don't worry I grabbed it on my way out :D

Don't worry I grabbed it on my way out :D

Yay!!!!!!! :D I thought I'd lost it!!!

It has to be at the motel I was staying in on Saturday night. My dad had gone to get the bags from the car and someone knocked on the door. I thought it was my dad, so I opened the door and as a joke said 'go away!' .. It turned out to be someone who worked at the hotel coming in to set the sofa bed up. I was soooo embarassed. I said oh, sorry, and let her in.

lol we saw it as I struggled my way out the door and wasn't going to leave it there it was so good to be left!

it wouldnt have been a struggle if it wasnt for my stupid huge bags. :D

lol but it was fun though getting your bags from the centre to the hotel and train station :wub: