ELIJAH NEARLY CAME TO CM6!

Nell

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh i think someones got a little crush!!! haha

it woodnt have been total madness if they had put lij by billy, cuz then they wood have been opposite sides! ah we could have totally spied on him all day!!! gahness!

wish we were talking to lij at the moment :lol:

blackmail huh!? hmm....i have bb's mobile number!!! :lol::(

Scavenging sounds more like fun. I'd bribe you for her address and phone no. but her hubby may not like it. :P

Scavenging isn't fun if it could mean not securing a ticket for my precioussssssss :lol: And there's no way you could bribe me for her address!!! :lol:

If they're inviting Elijah Wood, they must invite the other Hobbits too, we need them all at the same show, come on Showmasters, get yourselves to making C7 a Hobbit reunion :P

HELL YEAH! :P

full hobbit reunion wood be fantastic but Lij on his own or with hyper Andy wood be fantasic :unsure:

prefer for c7 tho as it wood be very tight finacially to get to LFCC,

but for Lij i think i could work something out....... steal my friends credit card again perhaps??? :unsure::lol:^_^

Really? Oh yeah, I think you're right..... I was thinking of the whole ordering talk tickets thing. Can't remember what the deal was with actual entrance tickets at LFACC1 :lol:

Wa it buy on the door? Anyone know?

last time you just paid at the door and walked in, got your hand stamped to get in and out ;)

no tickets needed :firedevil:

Edited by Fiondra