ELIJAH NEARLY CAME TO CM6!

Nell

As the title says! up until last week Elijah was going to come to CM6 but for some reason had to cancel! there were shouts of nooooooo and dont tell us that! (which i shouted too!) but apparently he is DEFINITELY coming back, its just a case of when! to quote the bloke, elijah is "well up for it"!!! oh that sounds soooo gooood! lmfao :wub::wub:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im glad hes coming back! :rolleyes:

but im begging SM, bring him to LFCC instead of C7, it makes more sense, hes such a HUGE star, i think it would be better to have him there cos people pay to get in.... :unsure:

Edited by illyria

ARRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH if he turns up at LFACC2, I will actually die :P Not going. I'm scared now in case he does.... ;)

Me too mate, me too! it wouldn't be as bad at CM7 if they didnt announce him! so nooo not lfacc2! CM7 PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! lol

I don't know the name of the bloke but he was one of the ones running the talk. he had grey hair, was rather...erm.....large.... in build... and had a showmasters vip tag thing on! he was asking us who we wanted to come to collectormania and we all shouted Elijah and thats when he told us! i just remember shouting nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! dont tell us that! it bothers me! lol

if he does go to LFACC2 I will be really angry as im probably not going either. :P:lol:

I'll be really happy if he goes to LFACC cus i've spent loads of money on a hotle and travel and so far there is no one going who's autographs i'm really desperate for. I will be getting a few though anyway