Crazy Rabbit blood stains guy

Sith_otoR

Who was the guy with a blood stained white t-shirt and a hand puppet of a daemonic bunny with a giant mouth he could open and blood-stained jagged teeth?

He kept going up to people and showing them his bunny, around the LOTR people in the afternoon of the saturday.

The only evil bunny we could think of was from monty python, but he wasnt dressed as a knight or anything.

Thanks if any of you can help!

It was a monty python killer rabbit!

i saw the guy, thought about trying to find a plush holy hand grenade (yes they made them) and counting "1, 2, 5" and hurling it at the guy and the rabbit! hehehe

i also thought about asking if it had "sharp pointy teeth" and then do the eccentric hand movements from the film...

i need to get out more!

That was Andrew....cousin of my best mate, complete fruitcake and a genius when it comes to LRP costumes....if it wasn't for him and his supply of emergency latex glue, my elf ears would've fallen off lol :D

The bunny was white until half way through the day (It was an actual merchandised Killer Rabbit) when he just thought 'Why not?' and covered it in fake blood..it'd turned pink by the end of Saturday night though, and just looked like it had slightly maimed someone rather than fatally mauled them... :lol:

Edited by Maraviel

• 2 weeks later...

tehhee yeah he's my cousin. wow a lot of attention it seems for a costume that he slung together :)

he just figured..i'm feeling left out, lets bloody myself up rip a few shirts and be a zombie from shaun of the dead or any other random zombie movie. the rabbit had nothing to do with it, it was actually turreima's but he just kidnapped it and pretended that it had bitten him to death just like that evil killer rabbit is supposed to in monty python.

so mystery solved. there are some pics here: http://groups.msn.com/domrocksmysocks/coll...rmaniapics.msnw

er that was me

it was my first anything even remotly like this and as im not really interested in actors just as people didnt really want to take up places in the ques so wandered around the stalls a bit then got bored. so i thought well might as well get made up so hey presto a little latex fake blood and the next mirrored window frame and i was zombied. when vig got the rabbit i was playing with it and a kid had this really funny reaction so it became part of the character.

ill try and get something proper together for next time.

if you wanna see me and other wierd people in costume got to www.draken.co.uk (i am teriyakiki kobold) or www.curiouspastimes.co.uk and follow the various links theres thousands

oh and what do you mean jagged blood stained teeth they were my real teeth addmittedly with blood

Edited by evil bunny zombie