Gossip please!!!

Well Ive not been back long (the drive back was sooooooooo boring!!) and I was just wondering what went on at the party last night?

Yeah ok i was there but I was a little bit tipsy and spoke to (and danced with) loads of people and everyone was really lovely (and damn gorgeous)!!! :P

Did I miss any major gossip??? Post all news and developments here!!

Its my duty as a girl to ask :P

Edited by Cathyvicki

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Ive not been back long (the drive back was sooooooooo boring!!) and I was just wondering what went on at the party last night?

Yeah ok i was there but I was a little bit tipsy and spoke to (and danced with) loads of people and everyone was really lovely (and damn gorgeous)!!! :P

Did I miss any major gossip??? Post all news and developments here!!

Its my duty as a girl to ask :P

Would a little bit tipsy be a slight understatement..........??????

dont have much gossip, quite a few stars were there. i felt sorry for the star trek dude he was walking around on his own for a while but then he found someone to talk to so it was ok then :) as expected the hp peeps had loadsa girls hanging round them and nic brendon, he was there for a time but then i didnt see him after about 9/10 so he either went to watch the band or left

Dear Cathyvicki,

I don't think there was any gossip at the party except...............perhaps Daniel Logan and his groupies who were quite a fun bunch of girlz. I recall seeing you Cathy but regret not speaking to you a great deal as I was walking around a lot and introducing myself to random people.

Dear Cathyvicki,

I don't think there was any gossip at the party except...............perhaps Daniel Logan and his groupies who were quite a fun bunch of girlz. I recall seeing you Cathy but regret not speaking to you a great deal as I was walking around a lot and introducing myself to random people.

Yeah nicky you kept randomly coming up to me and shouting in my face!!!

You were ok tho hun you made me laugh anyway :P Seeing as Buff was being such a miserable git! :P

Dear Cathyvicki,

Hey Nicky, I assume you got home ok. You was sooooo funny, apart from keeping me up till 3:30am, dirty stopout. :P I'm soooo tired now. Was a pleasure meeting you mate.

Was a pleasure meeting you mate.[/size][/color]

The pleasure, the privilege is mine.

Thanks for letting me stay and opening up for me when I came back so late. I had a great time with you and Kate and can't imagine having had better hosts than the two of yous. Oh by the way I bought more toys today and spent in total £115 on just Aliens and Predator sh!t.

There Is A LightThat Never Goes Out.

Edited by nicky

Ok people who made me laugh

Vamps - Cos she was just soooo pissed!! :P

Nicky - What a star!

Too Tall - Just for having one of the dryest sense of humours ever! (Thanks for the crick in me neck tho!)

Salemslot - I dont why he made me laugh so much I just remember giggling a lot with him

I remember laughing a lot with loads of different people and had a fab time!!! Yer all nutters!

Love you guys :P

Was a pleasure meeting you mate.[/size][/color]

The pleasure, the privilege is mine.

Thanks for letting me stay and opening up for me when I came back so late. I had a great time with you and Kate and can't imagine having had better hosts than the two of yous. Oh by the way I bought more toys today and spent in total £115 on just Aliens and Predator sh!t.

There Is A LightThat Never Goes Out.

Why thankyou kind sir. Couldn't have had a better house guest, or sexier for that matter. LOL.

Hope to see you at another event soon, if I ever go to another.....

This isn't from the party and maybe some of you already know and/or don't care: My mate asked Adam Busch if it is true he is dating Amber Benson and he said yes. He was very cool about it, didn't mind being asked such a cheeky question at all.

Ok people who made me laugh

Vamps - Cos she was just soooo pissed!! :D

Nicky - What a star!

Too Tall - Just for having one of the dryest sense of humours ever! (Thanks for the crick in me neck tho!)

Salemslot - I dont why he made me laugh so much I just remember giggling a lot with him

I remember laughing a lot with loads of different people and had a fab time!!! Yer all nutters!

Love you guys :P

Thanks for mentioning me..

Seeing as Buff was being such a miserable git! :D

Errrmmm I wonder why I was a miserable git when we went upstairs, I was the life and soul upto that point!

*puts hand up*

I know the answer, plaese let me answer, heehehehhehe... :P

Hello all. Just popping in :)

No real gossip from the party except Nick Brendon came over to talk to us (which made my night)! He came to us!! :wub::o

Had a great time. Don't have to time to write it all here but hope you all enjoyed yourself too :wub:

*Waves at everyone I said hello to* : Buff, Salem, Nicky, Vamps, Theo, Cathyvicki, Elijah's Ladie (my Sala partner in crime), DavidB, Stick, Jacali, Elanor, Troy, JV, OMG can't remember everyone....., Suzi, Sarah, & anyone else I have temp forgotten :blink:

No real gossip from the party except Nick Brendon came over to talk to us (which made my night)! He came to us!! :o:o

Had a great time. Don't have to time to write it all here but hope you all enjoyed yourself too :D

*Waves at everyone I said hello to* : Buff, Salem, Nicky, Vamps, Theo, Cathyvicki, Elijah's Ladie (my Sala partner in crime), DavidB, Stick, Jacali, Elanor, Troy, JV, OMG can't remember everyone....., Suzi, Sarah, & anyone else I have temp forgotten :D

Nick Brendon came over to talk to us (which made my night)!  He came to us!! :o  :o

omg really?! *dies* *faints*

hehe first thing Sala sed to me yesterday morning was: "You were a bit cheeky last night, weren't ya...?!" hehe :wub:

No real gossip from the party except Nick Brendon came over to talk to us (which made my night)! He came to us!! :D:o

Had a great time. Don't have to time to write it all here but hope you all enjoyed yourself too :wub:

*Waves at everyone I said hello to* : Buff, Salem, Nicky, Vamps, Theo, Cathyvicki, Elijah's Ladie (my Sala partner in crime), DavidB, Stick, Jacali, Elanor, Troy, JV, OMG can't remember everyone....., Suzi, Sarah, & anyone else I have temp forgotten :D

Julie?

You on MSN?

or an email address?

hehe first thing Sala sed to me yesterday morning was: "You were a bit cheeky last night, weren't ya...?!" hehe  :P

really? he said that?? :P :P

did you get him to budget too?

did he swear at you friends style? :o:P

heaiorhjefne

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

omg i love you!!!!!!!!! heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub::P

did i tell u wot he sed to me, btw?!

:P:P

Nick Brendon came over to talk to us (which made my night)!  He came to us!! :P  :P

omg really?! *dies* *faints*

:P:P:o FLISS! she told us about that at the party you know!

you didnt mention me SDD :o:o:o *offended* :P

oopsie :P:P:wub:

sorry!!!!!!

heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(just had ANOTHER mug of coffee btw, so have gone slightly hyperrrrrrrrr agen!!!!)

and i just totally had a girl-power-type moment!! *go me!*