Stacy Kiebler

says it all.. how sad are we...... :headscratch:

We are all sad - no sorry I am very sad but have I said how fit she was!!!!!

Kilteus if you come back from MK with KD Lang CD's we will know you have turned :huh:

:headscratch: Well that's highly unlikely, but I wouldn't class anything as impossible at CM :lol:

I didn't even know who she was when she announced for the show but saw her quite close up when I was queing for BIll Dee. Couldn't believe how hot she is, doesn't look a bit like a wrestler though. While I was there she got up to go on a break adn was so slim and slight in build that I just can't imaging her in a wrestling ring. I just might have to start watching ladies wrestling!

I didn't even know who she was when she announced for the show but saw her quite close up when I was queing for BIll Dee. Couldn't believe how hot she is, doesn't look a bit like a wrestler though. While I was there she got up to go on a break adn was so slim and slight in build that I just can't imaging her in a wrestling ring. I just might have to start watching ladies wrestling!

Technically she is not a wrestler, wrestles the odd match as all wwe ladies do but she cannot wrestle, lol. She was a dancer and then got into wrestling with WCW as a Nitro Girl, she was a big hit and then went on to become a top valet. She is technically a WWE valet (female manager) not a wrestler, there are lots of women in the WWE who are just as hot as Stacy :wub: