t-shirts for C4

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get some stuff called Dylon image maker where you print your picture off the comp(but make it backwards if it has writing on) then put this stuff on and stick it to yer shirt then afetr a few hours wash it off and the pictures left,it only really works on light colours though!ive used it to make tops for me holidays,its pretty good stuff!

The first t shirt looks kewl by the way!!

i have stuff frm whsmiths that u jst print off onto special paper (backwards 4 writing) and iron on. similar to carriepies in fact. the sort ive got is gd 4 white t-shirts but i think they also sell sorts that will work on black t-shirts which is v. good

so is everyone gna decide on a final design or r sum ppl gna wear diff t-shirts 4 others.

heres an idea thats prob bad but i think evry1 shld hav the same t-shirt but then u cld modify it with fabric pens and the like cos it wld individualize them and u cld put the names of clubs u r in and stuff.

did u forget to put the 'r' in t-shirts? cos it censored it, lol

yeah!!! oops!!!

errm how about we all have the same front and we deside the best front! then we have out usernames and personal stuff on the back like snippets and quotes we want to add to it along with our usernames!!!

yeah!!! oops!!!

errm how about we all have the same front and we deside the best front! then we have out usernames and personal stuff on the back like snippets and quotes we want to add to it along with our usernames!!!

sounds good.

We could add a picture of all the guests on the front too! :blink:

i wld prob have 4 a quote:

“I'm a hobbit, I'm fine with not being sexy. Really. It's OK.”

--Elijah

or

"Geeks are generally the most interesting people."

--Elijah

or

'A little more food for Mr. Astin?'

or

“This Legolas guy - I hope he gets killed by an arrow in the next movie. Vroom... right through this eye!”

--Dom

or

"The hobbits are just pillows!"

or

"A part-ing, a part-ing, part isn't funny"

oops, got a little bit carried away there. i'll stop

woohoo!!!!

yeah these ideas are excellent.. but can i just say that i think we should ahve it saying just collectormania. not collectormania 4.. because then we can use it for the next event again... B) just an idea!