Showmasters

vamps!

LOL a whole hour makes a difference LOL, which reminds me what time will the bar close? Thats the most essential question!!!!

I agree there! :D

As I don't have my tickets I got no idea but would have thought if the ticket says 2am then it's that....then again could be a printing error, hope not :D

Whoever heard of a club closing at 2am, make it 3am and i'll be readu for bed by then I'm sure LOL.

Showmasters if you doread this, if I don't get an answer and I'm gonna bombard ya with phone calls LOL, besides I'm bored and need someone to wind up!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Showmasters, stop being cheeky and answer my fecking question fecking please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya really, but please a simple yeah the party is till 2am or nay it ain't!!!!!!

:yoda::unsure::lol::lol::lol:;):unsure:

Edited by vamps!

Whoever heard of a club closing at 2am, make it 3am and i'll be readu for bed by then I'm sure LOL.

Showmasters if you doread this, if I don't get an answer and I'm gonna bombard ya with phone calls LOL, besides I'm bored and need someone to wind up!!!

The club I go to closes at 6am!!!!

Father Coop...party harty dude!!!

The club I go to closes at 6am!!!!

Father Coop...party harty dude!!!

Does that music club play decent music and not just noise?

Spank me if you like, I'll have you know I have a nice rump.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Now theres an offer LOL

When you say you have a nice rump, do you mean as in rump steak???? I love rump steak with onion rings LOL

LOL I do sometimes have a habit of slapping arses when pissed, so who knows LOL.