Party Tickets query

Ladyd

i was just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes for party tickets to turn up roughly...i ordered mine a few weeks ago and still have yet to receive anything, my friends have yet to order theirs and i'm wondering if they'll get here in time since the event is only round the corner.

thanx

cheers hun, i did look before i posted incase a thread was already up but having a bit of insomnia last night so it was and early morning post...i must have over looked it lol. *damb my eyes*

cheers again hun

• Showmasters Admin
OK; I understand that there could be some difficulties, but I hope that the company will send the tickets in time, because I'm Italian and I'll depart on 30th September.

However, I think that it's better to take the receipt of the payment.

bye

I really wouldn't worry. Esp as you have a receipt. If you don't get your tickets in time just go to the info desk at C6 and let them know.

At C5 the LOTR talk tickets didn't even go on sale until about 9 days before the event. SM ask then that if you didn't receive them, just go to the info desk and they'd sort it out.

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin
Jola - We'll have to start passing you the Question answering hat that DavidB and I pass to each other  ;)

Maybe they are one and the same. :lol:

What Jola and DavidB???? :lol::D

Trust me they're definitly different ppl. I hope :yoda:

Jola - We'll have to start passing you the Question answering hat that DavidB and I pass to each other  :D

Maybe they are one and the same. :D

What Jola and DavidB???? :D;)

Trust me they're definitly different ppl. I hope :rolleyes:

Not sure. They are on the forum a lot , go to conventions and those crew pictures ......... look closely :D