Forum Names

Ascal Elessar

hahahahaa  :o  well, jog-f*** i call u now, psh

:wub:

I f***ing LOVE you Sarah! Jeebus, i swear ive said that 1000 times this week!

I still keep seeing you in business, when miss was like "look at the board", you went like *blink* *turns head towards map* "SARAH, LOOK TOWARDS THE BOARD" (miss can't shout, lol) then you were like *blink* *waits a second more* *looks at atlas* "SARAH, AT THE BOARD PLEASE"

OMG lol did i do that? oh yea.. lol i remember her s***ty face, i love how miss fennell trys to steal her "authority" lol

love the way you use 'miss fennell' ;)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

errm nomi is i guess an abrefiation of me name naomi , i am kinda called that by my sister and mates...and the noo is coz me mum calls me noodles (cring i know) so i abrevitated it to noo

hence nomi-noo

and its not nemi as some people pronounce it it is n-oh-mi pronounciated

hahahahaa  :o  well, jog-f*** i call u now, psh

I f***ing LOVE you Sarah! Jeebus, i swear ive said that 1000 times this week!

I still keep seeing you in business, when miss was like "look at the board", you went like *blink* *turns head towards map* "SARAH, LOOK TOWARDS THE BOARD" (miss can't shout, lol) then you were like *blink* *waits a second more* *looks at atlas* "SARAH, AT THE BOARD PLEASE"

OMG lol did i do that? oh yea.. lol i remember her s***ty face, i love how miss fennell trys to steal her "authority" lol

love the way you use 'miss fennell' ;)

mwuahahahaha stupid fennell woman

busines studies, sociology, RE (which i dropped), and erm, what else, Graphics

Then ICT as a GNVQ

ahhh... no offence but you picked boring subjects... teeheee.... ehm wasssit called. i picked drama, music, art, performing arts and german (cept i didnt pick german) plus i do re, pe, maths science n english. bleh. boring stuff... yeah cool. teeheee

tell us pork fat!! could be an interesting story ehhhh

Man south park was coolie funny!!! gfood times good times!!!

A character in South Park! :D

is South Park even on anymore? I used to love Kenny! :lol:

Definately! Into it's 8th season now, the second half of the 8th season starts soon in America. :D

But isn't kenny properly dead now? Like forever?! :blink:

I don't wanna spoil it for anyone that hasn't seen it but no, he's not dead. ^_^

Eh let me think, right well my name is elvish, Naurarwen means exactly 'Fire Lady' but I call myself Lady of Fire. Fangorn is a forest in Middle-Earth where the Ents live.

So I made the name originally for an rp character. My charcaters an elf and her last name is Fangorn because my character has lived in the depths of Fangorn for over 1000 years.

At first I didn't know why I choise Fire Lady but now I do. You see my star sign is Leo and our element if fire, I think thats why I chose it though at first I was totally oblivious to that.