star wars days

jason

I hope that the SW guests arrive on SAT OCT 2nd because that is when I am going to the event. I am only going for 1 day as I will arrive at MK at 9am and stay there until the end of the day and that is when all the main guests appear and will be busy.

I was going on Sunday because Amanda Tapping's Q+A but now that is cancelled I had to change my plans.

Does anybody have any advice on what to do once I arrive. Do I get tickets for the SW guests first then the lord of the rings guests, who will be the most popular??

Thanks

:D

Edited by BluebizzieB

Thank You.

Whats BDW???

I want to see the SW guests first as I want my DVD signed.

Not botherd with Billy Boyd, will see him when I get a chance at the end of the day.

My list of ppl i want to see:

1) ALL SW Guests

2) Miranda

3) Michael Dorn

4) Phil Fondacaro

5) Marina Sirtis

6) Brent Spiner

7) Billy Boyd

I have bad expereinces with ques.

I went to Futuroscope France this year. My Aunt and Me waited 2hrs for a ride and when it started it only played 6minutes and the running time is 15minutes. It broke down. Then we went on another ride and waited 2 and half hours for a ride called Atlantis which was only 3minutes long. So we only saw 4 rides during the day.

Edited by BluebizzieB

Thank You

WOW what a great guest. SM are doing very well getting all these people for C6.

I just saw that MORE SW guests have been added to the web site and it looks coooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

My DVD will be full of signatures. It great timing that I have a job now that pays £6 per hour (just gone up from 5.80). I will have to take up a lot of cash for these sigs.

ONLY 21 DAYS TO GO.

:D;):D:D:D

Edited by BluebizzieB

Thank You.

Whats BDW???

I want to see the SW guests first as I want my DVD signed.

Not botherd with Billy Boyd, will see him when I get a chance at the end of the day.

My list of ppl i want to see:

1) ALL SW Guests

2) Miranda

3) Michael Dorn

4) Phil Fondacaro

5) Marina Sirtis

6) Brent Spiner

7) Billy Boyd

I have bad expereinces with ques.

I went to Futuroscope France this year. My Aunt and Me waited 2hrs for a ride and when it started it only played 6minutes and the running time is 15minutes. It broke down. Then we went on another ride and waited 2 and half hours for a ride called Atlantis which was only 3minutes long. So we only saw 4 rides during the day.

with Billy you still need to make sure you get an ticket early though.

Sorry for butting in DavidB :unsure:

:headscratch: ur welcome, this isn't David'll Fix It or anything, anyone can help :lol:

DavidB

You seemed to fix it to get the info on the site about the layout for the event, so can you shed any light on whether Michael Carter has cancelled his appearance ?

Thanks

GG

• Moderators

I haven't heard anything, I'm sure Showmasters will give u an answer if we keep these threads up the top .. maybe u want to make a separate thread for it so they see it quicker? U can delete it after once they've answered :headscratch:

I have checked Warick Davies web site and he has not listed the Collectormania event.

I hope the main guests such as Chewy appear on SAT 2nd.

PLEASE does anybody know what days the SW guests are appearing as SM have still have it TBA.

I need to know so that I can work out how much cash I need to take with me.