MAIN LOTR's GUEST AT C5! - POLL

Adam

If you could pick one out of the main cast who has not been to Collectormania events before, so that leaves 9 i think from FOTR, so who would it be?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. If you could pick one out of the main cast who has not been to Collectormania events before, so that leaves 9 i think from FOTR, so who would it be?

• Ian Mckellen
    • Viggo Mortensen
    • Sean Bean
    • Orlando Bloom
    • Ian Holm
    • Liv Tyler
    • Cate Blachett
    • Christopher Lee
    • Hugo Weaving

God, fancy having to make a choice at all! :P But personally I'd love to see (in no particular order!) and of the following: Sean, Viggo, the two Ians, Orlando Hugo...and how about Karl, Marton Czokas (sp?), Craig Parker, Dave Wenham, or Bernard Hill? And from the female cast - after seeing her on Graham Norton's show reducing Busted to heaps of blushing jelly, I would love Cate Blanchett. :D

What occurs to me - and probably has to the rest of you! :D - is that with ROTK coming out in December, it might be really nice to get as many LOTR people as poss with the final film in the trilogy having been released.

And yes, if Showmasters asked Billy, Lij, Dom, Andy and Sean A back again too, I wouldn't complain...though I'm sure a lot of non-LOTR fans would!! :D

Edited by yeltz-lass

OMG! :D I forgot about Craig, Dave and Bernard! :D

Now, I'd love to meet them; and haven't we overlooked someone else?

Brad Dourif! :D

Hi, Rosie!! :wub: Thought I'd spotted your name! ;)

Brad?! :blink: Oh God!! :( Yes!! You're right! I'd forgotten him - and Brad Douriff really must go on that list!! :o

*bangs head on keyboard* ME IDIOT!! :P

OMG!  :wacko: I forgot about Craig, Dave and Bernard!  :blush:

Now, I'd love to meet them; and haven't we overlooked someone else?

Brad Dourif!  :(

Brad?! :blink: Oh God!! :( Yes!! You're right! I'd forgotten him - and Brad Douriff really must go on that list!! :o

*bangs head on keyboard* ME IDIOT!! :P

Yes, Yeltzy! :rolleyes: Tis little moi! :wub:

I think I'd like a convention (Huge hint like a rhino's horn up your spam Showmasters! ;) ) where it's a strictly LOTR one and the cast/crew appear to celebrate the whole trilogy! :rolleyes:

*Now* that would be worth paying for!!!! *sighs*

*bangs head on keyboard* ME IDIOT!! :o

Yes, Yeltzy! :D Tis little moi! :wub:

I think I'd like a convention (Huge hint like a rhino's horn up your spam Showmasters! ;) ) where it's a strictly LOTR one and the cast/crew appear to celebrate the whole trilogy! :rolleyes:

Hi, sweetie! :wub:

The idea of a purely LOTR con to celebrate the completion of the trilogy is brilliant - though I've no idea re how practical or feasible this would be. But hell yeah I'd wanna go to that one. :angel:

And maybe there could be a solely Star Wars one when the last SW movie is made?

[

Hi, sweetie! :wub:

The idea of a purely LOTR con to celebrate the completion of the trilogy is brilliant - though I've no idea re how practical or feasible this would be. But hell yeah I'd wanna go to that one. :angel:

And maybe there could be a solely Star Wars one when the last SW movie is made?

I think the logistics of getting cast/crew in the same place would be a technical nightmare *and * the added problems of getting a venue big enough! :blink:

However, there was that huge Star Trek convention back in 1995 that was held at the Royal Albert Hall, which has a HUGE capacity! :D

Ah well! :uhoh: We *can* but dream!!! *sighs*