The Stargate Birthday Thread!

surfy_sah

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope, Vicky and Muffin, you enjoyed the birthday "party", sorry it wasn't much! myself Theresa and Nicki tried to get balloons etc but we had forgotten it was Sunday and that the shops would shut early :D

we got the Muffins, thinking they would be appropriate :unsure: and the cookies as we thought peole would like to nibble and munch on them, maybe we got a fewwwww too many!!! :lol:

just to give a shout out to everyone who contibuted to your presents:

Mo, Katy, Rach, Sah, Caz (aka Tippin), Nicki, Jeni, Sarah (aka Torres), Vicky/Muffin, Em, Theresa (aka Shepseskaf)

had about £60 for each of you, which I thought I would tell you cause personally I would feel really loved knowing that! :unsure: espesh seeing as not everyone has met each other or knows each other all that well!!!!

the next birthday ness is at LFaCC3 where Nicki Katy and Caz will all be celebrating being one step closer to the big 2-0 yey!! :D

Luv sah xx :lol:

Dude what a birthday that will be lol!

You should have said bout the balloons coz I had loads and party poppers and whistle streamers and bades and hats with me for Kitty's party that we ended up not having!

hope, Vicky and Muffin, you enjoyed the birthday "party", sorry it wasn't much! myself Theresa and Nicki tried to get balloons etc but we had forgotten it was Sunday and that the shops would shut early :(

we got the Muffins, thinking they would be appropriate :rolleyes: and the cookies as we thought peole would like to nibble and munch on them, maybe we got a fewwwww too many!!! :P

just to give a shout out to everyone who contibuted to your presents:

Mo, Katy, Rach, Sah, Caz (aka Tippin), Nicki, Jeni, Sarah (aka Torres), Vicky/Muffin, Em, Theresa (aka Shepseskaf)

had about £60 for each of you, which I thought I would tell you cause personally I would feel really loved knowing that! :blink: espesh seeing as not everyone has met each other or knows each other all that well!!!!

the next birthday ness is at LFaCC3 where Nicki Katy and Caz will all be celebrating being one step closer to the big 2-0 yey!! :D

Luv sah xx -_-

thanks guys *hugs all around* :D

• 2 weeks later...

BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT to EVERYONE born on the wonderous day of May 22nd!!! :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMM!

hope everyone has a fantastic bday with lots of nice SG1/SGA related goodies :rolleyes:

have a good one peeps!

:lol: & hugs.gif always,

sah xx

Thank you ,and help yourself to cake everyone Ive got one with fresh cream and strawberrys on it mmm .went out for a meal last nite and to see starwars ,fab film and I ve got some money to spend (need ep 4o sg dvd) and the rest on shoes and clothes I think,yippee!