• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Since I'm new and love Stargate, esp Daniel :lol: could you add me to your list

September 24th 1979-- 26 this year.

welcome!

I can indeed but *goes into Pirates mode* "I shall need to know ya name" :P

will update the first post and add the rest of ya now, wahooo SEPTEMBER ROCKS!!! :P

surfy sah xx

i share my birthday with Steve McQueen. well if he was still alive that is.

hey there DanielJackson. - looks like we have a rival for Kayla now. I can try and find an egyptian name for you as my friends grandmother is egyptian. Shepseskaf is my egyptian name. if anyone else wants one too i'll try n get some.

hey there DanielJackson. - looks like we have a rival for Kayla now. I can try and find an egyptian name for you as my friends grandmother is egyptian. Shepseskaf is my egyptian name. if anyone else wants one too i'll try n get some.

ooooh oooh please can you find my Egyptian name?

Maureen is my full first name and my nickname is mo if you cannot do that or is there anything else you need to find it?

Mo

hey there DanielJackson. - looks like we have a rival for Kayla now. I can try and find an egyptian name for you as my friends grandmother is egyptian. Shepseskaf is my egyptian name.  if anyone else wants one too i'll try n get some.

Maureen is my full first name and my nickname is mo if you cannot do that or is there anything else you need to find it?

Mo

that'll be fine. anyone else? that way i can send them off to my friend at the same time.

hey there DanielJackson. - looks like we have a rival for Kayla now. I can try and find an egyptian name for you as my friends grandmother is egyptian. Shepseskaf is my egyptian name.  if anyone else wants one too i'll try n get some.

Mo

that'll be fine. anyone else? that way i can send them off to my friend at the same time.

how about Jane.....

(Thankies)